Part 4- Blight

Yato took Hiyori and Yukine by the hands and teleported to a near by deserted park.
"So why are we h-" Was all Hiyori managed to say before Yato pushed the two children's heads down.
"DUCK!" He shouted as a massive slimy hand reached out to them.
"That's what, come! Sekki!" Yato held out his hand and Yukine flew into it.
"You and your sweaty hands... you need to wash them!" Yukine said, disgusted.
"Ack!"
They all looked up and saw a gigantic red frog phantom standing infront of them.
"Yato! This is too big! It'll tear right through me!" Yukine yelped in fear.
"Don't you blunt on me, Yukine I believe in you! You're not a hafuri vessel now for nothing!" Yato jumped into the air and slashed the two blades across the phantoms leg, cutting it off. Hiyori flew into the sky and shortly after, came pounding down onto the frog.
"Jungle savate!!!" She screamed and kicked the frogs head.
"Let's finish him off Yato!" Yukine said and Yato nodded.
"You who would desecrate the land of the rising sun. With my advent, I, the Yato god, lay waste with the Sekki and expel thy vast defilement! Rend!" Yato ripped through the frog but suddenly a wave of nausea came and an excruciating pain in his head stopped him, he fell helplessly to the ground.
"Yu-yuki..." was all he managed to say and Yukine turned back into a person.
"YATO!" Screamed Hiyori and she ran to get him, but she wasn't fast enough as the phantom had already blighted his legs. Tears fell down her cheeks and she knelt down besides him.
"Hiyori what is going on?!" Asked Yukine, worried.
"We need help!" She answered and realised where to go. She lifted Yato up with Yukine's help, and they quickly carried him back to Kofuku's, hoping that he would be okay...