Part 32- Saved... Almost

Hiyori's POV
I ran round the corner of the builing, the cold wind and rain pulling my pink umbrella back. There he was.
"YATO!!!" I heard a familiar voice scream his name and my face lit up, Yukine was with him.

I called out to Yato, hoping he could hear me. I had seen the storm in the sky, hoping it was him, and I was right. He turned his head to me, blood covering his face. I stopped. Why was he wearing the black yukata that he always kept hidden away? No, no, no... he couldn't have...

Yato seemed completely emotionless and his eyes glistened a slightly lighter blue than normal. A purple shadow loomed around him, and he looked suddenly intimidating and dangerous. I took a look at my surroundings, Yato had been found by Bishamon and had been fighting her. However; she now lay weak and injured on the ground. Next to her was... A white katana! Yukine! So he had been taken in by Bishamon, and was now fighting his former master. My heart sunk as I saw the blight spread across the blade, knowing how much pain he must have been in. Yato looked slightly bewildered that I could see him, and took a small step back. He must have forgotten me, Yukine, everyone. But how?
"Look out." mumbled the sword in his hand, and he quickly looked up to see Bishamon using the rest of her strength to run towards him and try one last time. He slashed the sword across, knocking her back and slicing her chest.
"Yato, ignore that girl; let's just finish it all now, then we can deal with her later." He hesitated but nodded his head. Wait, that voice... Nora!
"No, Yato stop!..." I whispered pathetically. Tears flowed down my pink cheeks and I crumpled to the floor. I had finally found the god again, and now he wanted to kill Bishamon and Yukine. Why was he doing this? Couldn't he see that this was his past regalia? He looked back at me, and a flash of sympathy showed. Then he gasped.
"Hi-Hiyor-" he said, he was remembering! Then suddenly he screamed in pain.
Nora dug her blade into his chest and he fell to the floor. Blight covered his whole body and it flew everywhere, covering Bishamon and making her fall unconcious.
"My lady!" called Kuraha, he picked her up and took her away, nodding to me before he went. I ran to Yato and knelt beside him, my mind not completely processing what had just happened. Nora turned herself back into a person and pushed me back, leading me to stumble and fall in a puddle onto my back.
"Hiyori... always has to push herself in where she isn't wanted..." she came over to me and put out her hand, then pulled me up by my pink scarf, choking me slightly, and let go for me to fall back again. She was enfuriated. She kicked me in the stomach.
"Baku Hiyori..."
Black dots appeared in my vision.

I was out cold.