Part 7- Recovering

Yukine's POV

It was getting late and Yato still wasn't back from his 'walk'. Knowing him, he had probably gone for a quick 5 yen errand. There was something creeping at the back of my head, something about Yato's behaviour that I did not trust, but I couldn't show him as I was meant to be his guide. But Nora... whenever I saw her I suddenly felt a hate to her and Yato for still being with her. I thought he had released her...
Hiyori had left long ago and I was tired, but I didn't want to go to bed without Yato; I felt a bit... uncomfortable... in the dark and having company was better than nothing.
A few minutes later Yato returned.
"Yatty!" Kofuku came running over and hugged him. "I have some left overs from dinner for you if you want?" Yato nodded gratefully and sat down.
"Yato where were you?" I asked.
"I went for a walk." He replied. I looked at him suspiciously. Kofuku came in with some egg fried rice and pork, and Yato ate a small amount, before stopping.
"Sorry Kofuku, I'm not hungry..." Daikoku dropped his mug and I opened my mouth in surprise. Yato looked at all of us.
"What?..." he asked.
"You're...not...eating???" I yelled. He just shrugged and dragged himself to our room. Something was DEFINETELY wrong! Where did he just go? I pondered over the matter and went over to Kofuku.
"Has Yato ever been like this before?" I asked, nervously. Kofuku shook her head.
"No, he has never declined food whenever I have been with him."
"I wonder if he is okay..." I mumbled and Kofuku smiled.
"Don't worry, it's most likely just a phase. Yatty has just been blighted too so he's probably just recovering." I nodded my head but wasn't so sure. Nora had better not be involved in this...