Part 21- Missing

Hiyori's POV
We had been searching for days, but there was no sign of either of the boys. I really hoped that Yukine was okay, and Yato could take care of himself, but that black patch on his head was not right and I feared that he could be seriously ill right now.
Kofuku had locked her bedroom door; she refused to come out anytime soon and Daikoku was getting worried. Also, word was spreading that there was a new god around, apparently one that had come back from the past. Even though they had no wishes at the moment, they seemed to still be alive.

I sat outside Kofuku's shrine and sighed. My tail waved about in the breeze and I curled up. That's when the tears came, one at a time, slowly but continuously. I bit my lip and couldn't stand it anymore. I wanted them back! I wanted to hold them both tightly and never let go. Yukine's blonde scruffy hair and Yato's purple streaks, I missed them too much.
I jumped into the air and sprung across each building; my exams were coming up soon, and if I continued to be this mess; it was certain that I was going to fail. I needed to let everything out but I had no one to talk to. Mother and Father would never understand this and my friends would think I was mad. I ran across the telephone cord and jumped up to a skyscraper. I panted heavily and breathed in; the air was much thicker up here and it was hard to breath. I dropped to my hands and knees and my face went red. I wanted to scream out, let the tears run freely and for once not be the strong one of the group. I had held in my feelings all this time, just so Yato and Yukine were okay, but now they were both gone and I didn't know what to do...

Ok yeah im sorry i havent been sticking to my plan at all for updating as i really dont know how to continue this and have deleted draft after draft. This is just a gap fill and i do know what i want to happen but i just need to out it into words so hopefully i will update soon and sorry again ^^