Part 13- Snow (part two)

Yato's POV
I woke up to the sound of footsteps. I turned my head to see Yukine gone and I groaned. I heaved myself up and saw Yukine walk down the path and through the street. He was safe, after all he was a blessed regalia and could handle things himself.

Or could he?...

I then realised how Yukine had been acting recently and I then knew that this was a bad idea, so I followed him, to make sure that he was safe. As much as he annoyed me; Yukine was like a son to me and I cherised him dearly. I dragged my feet down the road and that's when I saw Hiiro. Typical. She had to get involved, and to make matters worse; she was twisting Yukine's mind right in front of me.
"Yukine!" I shouted out and he looked at me, his face as pale as snow and his lips trembling.
"Don't listen to her!" He stared at me and slowly came towards me, stumbling slightly. That was when she giggled. And he stopped.
"NO!!!" He screamed at me, his orange eyes small and scared.
"I can't cope anymore! I hate it with you, you never tell me anything and I never know what goes on! Then it's always with HER!" He pointed at Nora, who just smiled.
"But you know what Yato?! She is right! She is right..." tears flooded down his cheeks and I put my hand on his shoulder.
"Yukine-"
"DON'T CALL ME THAT!!!" He lashed out and struck me right in the chest. The pain was excruciating; it felt as if my chest had exploded, and I fell to the ground, just managing to see him run away. Nora giggled
"Oh dear..." she got up and stood next to me.
"That's right Yukine, hurt your master more and more, let him realise what you are really like...
Oh Yaboku... you never were one to listen to me...how unfortunate..." she smiled.

I blacked out.