Part 9- Miyuku

A woman opened the door and her eyes fell on Yato and Yukine.
"Oh hi, come on in." She said hastily and quickly closed the door.
"Okay so there are some rules... don't let her out of the house, dont let her out of your sight, don't let her near the ornaments, dont let her get the sweets in the kitchen, don't let her stay up late if we aren't back, dont give in to her just because she screams and cries, they are just crocodile tears. Oh! And don't let her bite you!" The woman smiled, an expression quite the opposite of Yato's. A small girl came up to him and hugged his leg.
"Her name is Miyuku. Well, we'd better get going, bye!" The husband and wife hurried out of the house, leaving the two boys dumbstruck and confused.
"I take it the job is babysitting this one?" Yukine asked and turned to face the god. Yato sighed and nodded, before taking Miyiku to the living room.
"Yukine can you make sure she is safe while I get some food." Yukine nodded and Yato went into the kitchen. He opened the fridge door and he leant on it; his body was acting really weak and he was for some reason still exhausted. He grabbed a small bowl of fruit with the label 'Miyuku' on it, and carried it into the living room, where Yukine was playing tickle with her. Yato smiled, Yukine was so good with kids. He gave the bowl to Miyuku and she gratefully ate the orange and apples. About half an hour later she was tired so they tucked her into bed and went downstairs. Yato lay down on the sofa and grumbled. He felt physically ill and wanted to go back to Kofuku's and rest, but he had to stay here. He fell asleep and Yukine sighed. Miyuku woke up one hour later and she came downstairs, she walked into the living room and reached for an expensive looking jar.
"Miyuku no!" Yukine cried but he was too late. There was a loud crash and the jar was now in pieces on the floor. Yato awoke to the noise and jumped up. He saw the broken pieces of china and Yukine picking up Miyuku. Yato sighed and went to clean up the mess while Yukine took her into the kitchen. The house was reletavely tidy and Yato didn't want to give a bad impression on the parents, what if they needed someone to babysit again? He walked into the kitchen to put the mess in the bin and saw Yukine reaching for Miyuku as she climbed on top of the fridge and ate a handful of sweets she had stolen.
"Yato!" Yukine yelped and they both pulled her down. Yato knew what he had to do.
"Yukine, we need to put her in her playroom and lock the door."
"What?!?!" Yukine was confused.
"Just do it." Yukine obeid his master and took Miyuku into the playroom then went out an turned the lock. Miyuku started screaming but Yato didn't care. He stood there and waited, but Yukine couldnt stand it.
"Let her out!" He yelled and tried to open the door, but Yato stopped him.
"Yato what are you doing?!?!" Yukine was being affected a lot by the girls screams and he started crying. He was furious at Yato and he tried to shove him out of the way, until he heard it.

"Smells nice..."