Chapter 1

"You've got to be insane....That girl...." I muttered under my breath rubbing my temples to keep the headache away and get back to my senses.

It's that Lenka, that girl in my class. Her cheekiness with that cheesy smile is getting on my nerves and making my head spin. Everything she says is serious and I don't want to believe it at all....

I was only at my desk, minding my own business until...."Rinto-senpai! I thought of it!" She yells coming out of nowhere. Really, she had no idea that she was disturbing me.

I just ignored her and continued to read my notes on my books until she says. "When we get married, I want to live in somewhere around Shotou because there's so many cute birds and lots of trees because it seems so....Natural! I--"

"MARRY??" I yelled, even though everyone and stopped to look at us. "Uh huh! Then we can have about three children! I hope two of them end up twins..." She says all dreamily. "Please? It'd be sweet!"

"Lenka-chan, have you forgotten that you're only fourteen and I'm sixteen?" I asked and....removing a leaf that was sticking out of her hair. Probably she was asked to clear the path because the amount leafs outside the school since it was autumn.

Lenka folded her arm at me like as if she knew that. "I was meaning: when we grow up!" Then she does this weird position and says. "Um, wait. I need to go to the bathroom so I'll be back." So she zooms off.

"Rinto-senpai!"

My heart jumped to hear that voice and I turn to see Rin Kagamine, that really cute girl, coming towards me. Just seeing her smile at me, makes my heart race and my whole body sweat.

"Oh, Rin-chan! Good morning!" I say trying my best to sound nice and put on my smile--even though it was an actual smile because she makes me smile.

"Good morning Rinto-senpai! Or maybe it's afternoon? Morning? Ah~It's so confusing!~" She squeaks, confused. So adorable~

Then she came back to her senses and said in a red face. "Ah! I'm sorry Rinto-senpai! I-I just wanted to say hello since you and I haven't talked to each other for a while after I had to go overseas...hehe!"

"Well, how about hanging out sometimes Rin-chan?" I asked.

"I'm sorry, but I'm busy, BUT I will see you and hang out with you!" She said and smiled at me, giggling. "Bye Rinto-senpai!"

As I was watching her go, I was dreamily doing this stupid smile while Lenka went up to me from behind and suddenly nibbled on my ear, which gave me the shivers to go up my spine. "L-Lenka, what are you....huhiugkljoi.." I couldn't find what to say because I lost it.

Lenka only loves and does it again, squeezing my arms to my sides so that I couldn't move so I was practically just sitting on my seat with a red face meanwhile I feel two tooths and a tongue on my ear. I couldn't yell, because I didn't want to make Lenka was rpaing me or something and even though I wanted to, that's just being too far.

"Lenka...STHAP." I growled. But she doesn't listen.

It seemed like forever until she finally stops and then laughs as I wipe her saliva off my ear. "You're always so ticklish, like a toddler." She giggles.

I only mutter and take a deep breath to get my senses back. "Did you really had to do that? That was.....Too far." I said.

"But I like to see you blushing because it makes you look really cute and kind...And gentle, because you're always smiling whenever you are blushing...Like if you're enjoying it." She says.

I turned red again and said. "N-No I don't. Don't be silly, your mind about me is just getting over your mind."

"Yes you do." She said.

"No I don;t." I protested.

"Yes,"

"No"

"Yes,"

"No"

"Yes,"

"No"

"Yes,"

"No"

"Ye--"

"OK! I'm not going to keep doing this dumb thing anymore!" I said throwing my hands up in the air.

"But you really do! See?" Lenka said taking out her phone and showing me a picture of me with, not a bright red face, a super red face and I'm just standing there with that dumb smile that I do whenever I get all dreamy about Rin and to make that worse, I look horrible.

"Well, right or not, I don't care! I don't want to talk about--W-wait a minute...." I stopped and looked at Lenka suspiciously. "That picture was me at the city mall during summer holidays! Were you stalking me??"

This time, Lenka turned red and said. "No, I just saw you there and I saw you smiling cutely so I couldn't help but take a picture before you came back to yourself again. You were even mad at me that week, so I didn't talk to you."

That sad look on her face sort of made half of me guilty because she's always following and sticking with me and it's rare for her to choose not to and I made her bad enough to actually do that....

"Oh--who cares. That was ages ago." I said getting enough of frustration. "A--Wait, is that another leaf on your hair? What have you been doing outside??"

"Sensei told me to clear the path to get rid of the leafs." Lenka said turning around so that I could get off properly without ruining her ponytail. "Plus, I had to come all the way here this morning and........... Um...My Mom was pretty....Busy."

I sighed feeling hopeless for Lenka as I combed her long hair with my fingers. Her was pretty silky and soft. Maybe she uses hair conditioners since I hear that they could soften your hair...Or something, but that's none of my business.

"How do you tie up your hair so neatly with such long hair?" I murmured.

"I get use to it so I'm sort of good at it." Lenka replied shaking her head so that her ponytail swayed side to side. "You know, it's so strange for you to ask these questions to me because you never ask me anything about myself. I guess you're now beginning to like me??"

I turned red once again (hopefully I won't melt) and yelled. "As if I would! Just feel lucky that I'm at least talking to you instead of telling you to go away."

RinShippingStories:

So, beginning to get more interested? Then keep reading because things are just going to get more dramatic!

Don't forget to vote and comment throughout the story!! ^^"

(And if you can, you can follow me!!) lol.