Chapter 4

Today's the weekend, which are my favourite days since I don't need to get bothered by that cheeky girl again. I don't know whether she was born to make me feel like I'm in hell or whether the god is testing me....If he was ever real.

Well, I THOUGHT I wouldn't see her, until the doorbell rang at around afternoon and of course, the person who was standing on the front door step was Lenka. But she looked kinda great today. And I when I meant that, she was dressed nicely which kinda made her look pretty.

"Hi Rinto-senpai! I just came to give you a treat since the weekends are just so boring, that you could eat! I heard you liked sweets and oranges, so I made this cake for you!" Lenka said giving me a basket.

I opened the basket to see a well-decorated cake with slices of oranges on the top and icings. I had to say, it looked too cool to eat it and too delicious to eat it.....But.....

"Wait, how did you know I liked sweets??" I blurted out.

"Because! One time, I saw you looking at a arrange of sweets and cakes on a windowsill of a bakery." Lenka said. "And I make a lot of cakes so I thought I'd finally show you what I was made for!"

Then she giggled and said. "You always try to look cool by saying that you liked pizzas and burgers to everyone but I saw it right through your eyes. I can tell whether you're lying or not.~"

My face felt like, burning up as she laughed at me. How could I embarrass myself??

I sighed (but in a good way) and said. "But this cake does look good. At least there's finally something good about you. Thanks."

She does that cheeky smile again and hugs me, which I did it back...Like, more accurately, which is the first time. "Even your sweater smells like oranges....You sure love your perfume!" She whispered rubbing her face against my beige sweater. "And this sweater is so warm...."

"COLOGNE. It's called a cologne!" I said, making it clear for her to hear properly.

"I don't care! I'm going to call it perfume anyway." Lenka said. "But you're so tall and soft....How do you grow so fast?"

"It's not me growing fast, it's you not even growing." I teased.

She puffs her cheeks up again and says. "Not it's not! You're even taller than Len!" I laugh at her and said. "but that's because he's a year younger than me! If you go and see the other guys my age, you'll see that you're wrong."

"You're still horrible, senpai!" Lenka yelled as she ran off, leaving me chuckling.

Then she stopped at her tracks, came back and kissed me right in the cheek making me freeze and cringe like I always do whenever she does that sort of thing, but that girl was lucky she ran off right before I came back to my senses and started yelling at her, chasing down the streets!

I placed the cake into the table and sliced a piece, having try and the next thing I knew was that I was getting a second piece. This is good. Not too sugary too. Congratulations Lenka-chan, you finally managed to impress me for once.

But then there was a pink card with hearts and ribbons and when I opened it, a tiny pop up of a ferris-wheel popped out. It was pretty cool because you could also spin it and the seats was 3D with craft.

To: Senpai Who's My Knight In Shining Armour

From: Lenka The Princess Who The Knight Will Rescue Me From My Bad Dreams

I like you so much, that I would melt like ice,

and if you ever liked anything about me,