Suki Kirai Times ~After The Tragedy~ is out!

Rinto: So guys! How did you like my tragic Like and Dislike story? Yes, very tragic.

What? What happened to Lenka? Oh, she's fine. I have to look after her every school but that's                 not big for me because I'm her boyfriend. I'm suppose to be helping her.

Lenka: Rinto-senpai is nice!

Rinto: Hey, no need to say that out loud. 

Lenka: Hee hee! 

RinShippingStories: You two...~

Rinto: Okay, okay.....We're going to explain what VERY cool going on here!

It's.......

The part two of my tragic story called the Suki Kirai Times ~After The Tragedy~ is out now!

It's called Suki Kirai times because it contains the times when I dislike or like Lenka. It's like I am writing a diary and new chapters will come out sometimes like a notifiction from a blogger! So....It's not like any other fanfics RinShippingStories has. It's like blog about my dislike and like life with Lenka.

Lenka: Call me 'Lenka-chan'!

Rinto: No.

RinShippingStories: Hey, hey, don't end up an arguement  right now after you two've just got into a relationship just three weeks ago. 

Hey readers, I'm writing this about Rinto's diary just to say thank you all that one of my fanfiction Romeo and Cinderella has reached 1000 viewers! 

And, there WILL be more art of mine! ;)