Chapter 5

"Let's go and play....Rinto-senpai?? Are you listening to me??"

I ignored Lenka and continued to turn my back towards her, while continuing writing on my notebook of Rin and me. Don't worry. I'm too smart without Lenka knowing my book, but I was seriously pissed at her.

"I'm sorry that I accidently knocked your lunch money and it got lost, so I'll do something about it someday!!" She whined. "Stop writing on your diary!" Everyone began to look at me, making my face turn red and I get pissed off at her already.

"Does it look like I'm writing on a diary!? I'm trying to study here!" I lied to her, which worked because she shutted her mouth and everyone turned back to their business.

That was close. Everyone would call me a 'diary-dork' or something--especially that Meito Sakine, who continued to give me that glare, but ignore him. He's the one who hates me and would probably do anything to make me feel horrible. I don't need to worry about him, because he'll never lay a hand on me since Rin is always on a look-out on him.

"You're so horrible." Lenka said for the...Maybe the sixth time.

"I don't care, because at least that's the only way to get rid of you." I said locking the notebook SECURELY into my bag, between the papers and files where no one would bother to go into if they ever go through my bag.

"Rinto-senpai!!~"

I perked up and saw Rin coming towards me. Lenka looked at her like if she was....Something that a dog left on the pavement.

"Oh, hey Rin-chan. What brings you here to me? You want to hang out with me again because you like me?" I asked.

Rin turned pink and said. "NO! Why are you so mean Senpai??"

"Haha, nothing. Times nowadays are just getting pretty boring." I replied ruffling her head.

"Hey, there's going to be the football game tonight! Have you heard? And I was asked to be the cheerleader captain! So, I might have to cancel our meeting at the library to study together." She said looking sad. "But it's because I don't want to break Meito-senpai's heart. Really, he really isn't what you think he actually he is, but please let me cancel this one just for now. He asked me to preform and I want to show out my sunshines and rainbow to everyone out there!"

"Oh sure, it fine! And besides, I also had much things to do." I replied, even though I was heart-broken in the inside and it was true. I was too busy getting addicted to write all things about me and Rin.

She smiled and said. "Thank you, Rinto-senpai! You're the best!" Then she does a bear hug at me, which made me sweat because I even felt her face bury on my chest which tickled and felt......Um...Er.....Nice at the same time. >\\\\\\<

Then she hops off and waves at me before she went off while I just sat there blanked out, when Lenka clicked her fingers in front of my face. "Wake up Senpai!!"

I cutted out of it and cleared my throat, while doing my hair and said. "Well, I need to go to the bathroom. See ya." But Lenka didn't take my trick. "Who was she??" She asked.

"Who? That girl? She's just a friend of mine." I said, trying to think of a solution to make her forget about it, which I did. "Why? Are you jealous??"

"No, I'm not! As long she's just a friend!" Lenka yelled and huffed.

"Oh really? I thought you'd be jealous so that's why I never hang out with her much, so I guess that means I can hang out with her more." I said standing up. "I'm gonna go and ask if she could have a drink with me."

But I win again as Lenka grabbed my arm, with a red face and a grumpy face. I laughed at her and sat back down, poking and pinching her cheeks. "You're always jealous! Your face is red!" I teased.