Chapter 10

As Lenka was being treated, I sat at the chair praying my heart out.

I was a jerk for saying that she was only hurting herself when I was wanting her to feel hurt to get rid of her.

She wanted me to notice her by sticking all around with me and being annoying

It turns out that she was belonging to a abusive family too

I have a feeling she does these things like talking to me/texting me/doing something for me when at her abusive home and not at school, because it at least makes her feel happy again......

.....Because she--the one who lives with a mad father and has horrible life with nothing to live for.....

.....But actually thinks that she should be still living because I'm the one that is at least she would live for.....

.....But even if I am someone who she thinks she wants to live for, she's still hurting life anyway because I love someone else.....

.....And that's probably why she cried a lot even before her ex-boyfriend dumped her!!

Then the doctor came out and looked at me with a smile. "Lenka says she wants to see you!"

I ran inside to see Lenka sitting on a wheel chair. "Hi Rinto-senpai!" She squeaked.

"Lenka! Are you alright?" I asked walking in and bending down next to her looking at all the cuts stitched up and fading bruises....And even her two legs that was bandaged. "Uh huh! But it's so sad that I have to wait for months until I'm able to walk again...." Lenka said. I stopped and said. "So, you can walk again?? Just only in a couple of months??" She nodded.

I sighed of a relief and said. "I thought you'd have to never walk again and just get....Your butt glued to that wheelchair. But, your Dad is the most abusive guy on earth, wasn't he caught by the police by now??"

Lenka shrugged. "He would always hit me when he comes home and sees me doing nice things and says his life is horrible and there was nothing to live for but suffer in greedy people with money and stuff, and I shouldn't be enjoying and doing nice things because I was only hurting myself in the inside....Like..."

She stopped and pushed the wheels of her wheelchair to look away. "...Like maybe what you'd think--that I'm only hurting myself because I like you, who already likes someone."

I froze.

"I knew you already like someone else, and that's what kind of made me want to give up but I really liked you."

"I know." I said separating. "But that was because I was the one being horrible--I mean, cruel. I just realized, that I liked Rin--but not because I like her, I always just wanted to get rid of you because I disliked annoying people! But I realized, it was because you'd probably want me to notice you as much as you did to me, but that doesn't matter because I already did now."

I hugged her and she hugged me. "I just realized that even if you like them for no reason, it doesn't matter because they at least like you in the heart."

That's when I froze again. Lenka looked pretty cute from this height. And when I mean 'cute' it much more different than Rin. She's almost 'cute' like a girl who's always so cheerful and silly, but Rin is 'cute' meaning 'pretty'.

"But it's already too late." Lenka said. "I can't be with you because....You already like someone so I guess I have to stop and go for someone else."

"No, that can't go like that way." I said.

Lenka looked at me and said. "But I thought you didn't like me?"

I sighed and said. "Yeah, but....Besides, Rin-chan is the one who is a type of person who does lots of lovers like Meito and not single in a relationship. She already has Meito and if that guy ever found out I asked her out, he's gonna beat me up. You're not any of those. But don't worry, Rin will agree."

Lenka turned pink as I leaned. "W-what are you going to do??" She asked.

"Just close your eyes. I have a surprise for you." I said.

Lenka closed her and I attached my lips to hers. This kiss is also different to Rin's. Rin's kiss made me feel excited, but this one with Lenka made me feel happy, warm, joyful and calm and loved deeply inside my heart. She was stiff in shock but then relaxed and hugged me as I did the same to her.

"Hey, Lenka, would you scream not too loud if I asked you something?" I asked. 

"No." Lenka said. I laughed at her and said. "Are you sure?" She huffed and said raising her voice. "Yes!"

"Well then, I want you to be my girlfriend." I said. "But not only just that, my date too. And after that, you can get all attached to me as much as you want."

Her eyes sparkled as I grabbed two of her small hands tightly. "Will you?" I asked.

"Yes!"