Chapter 9

To be continued.....

"You smell like oranges....I like it! I love oranges too! And your sweater is so warm~"

Those words kinda reminded of me of Lenka and when she said that, I didn't like it, but Rin said it, I like it. That's probably because I....Think of Lenka as a friend and....I don't know whether I like her or dislike her....But if I choose to dislike Lenka for now.

(Later)

Meanwhile I got into my tuxedo, I sighed. I haven't told Lenka yet, but I will have to. But then these memories of me and Lenka were bothering me. She liked me of course, but I never liked her back. I like Rin and she liked me back. Rin like me and I liked her. I was backstabbing Lenka all day long.

Lenka was surely always annoying, but she noticed a lot more than Rin did. She liked more than Rin did. She even cared about me and noticed anything about me. She always knew something different about and would say it and even did things like make a cake and hung out with me a lot....

...And she even did those things so that I could notice it, but I never did.

And I haven't done anything back to her ....

I remembered when Lenka tried to ask me something, and it sounded so desperate but I got too excited about asking Rin out that I would rudely interrupt her and then she was silent for the rest of the day.

That's not what Lenka would do.

What was she was about to ask me anyway??

Was she moving into another place?

Ask me on a dance? Wait a sec....The dance?

Was she was about to ask me that but she knew I didn't have any feelings for her so she gave up??

I grabbed my phone and texted Lenka if she was free, but no reply came.

I'm really suspicious that if I actually found out what happened, I'll regret for being so rude?

That's it, I'm going over to her house to see what was going on.

I finally reached Lenka's house. It didn't look too nice because there was like sharp things like...garden forks and a broken stick....Wait, a broken stick? And is that blood on it? This getting on my nerves.

I knocked on the door, but before I did, I saw a shadow of a man and heard cursings inside. He sounded like he was drunk and he was....I don't know. It sounded like he was punching the walls. I guess he was drunk, but who is he? Lenka's father?

I looked through the window and saw a blonde man who was surrounded by broken things like cups and....Bottles of beer? The table was turned over. There was even Lenka's phone on the floor....

He was punching the wall, with a bleeding fist that I swore I saw some broken glass sticking out of his fist that he was punching the wall with as he swore and cursed. "Damn girl! Stupid and just hurting herself over something stupid....F**k! I hate my daughter!!"

Stupid girl? Daughter? He is Lenka's father! That old guy looked like he had a fight with Lenka....But where is Lenka?? Is she hurt?

I quickly and silently ran out of that crazy mad place and looked around for any clues for Lenka. I could see tiny trail of blood, but it faded, but at least it pointed somewhere....To the backyard....

I followed, and the more I looked around, the more I got creeped out because....There more sharp objects and even broken windows and glass which made me mutter under my breath. "What on earth? Is Lenka really a yandere but she never letted me knew or something? What even--" But I didn't need to finish when I saw like, a hole on the ground.