Chapter 3

"I tried to call you last night but you never picked it up...." Lenka whined. "....Are you still mad at me for winning the argument??"

I just ignored her, until she shoved her phone right at my face and said. "See?? Look! I messaged you a lot but you never even answered me! Why are you so mean to me, Senpai??"

I sighed and said. "First, YES I know because once I opened up my cellphone mailbox, there was 8 notifications that I missed and second of all, THERE WAS NO ARGUMENT! I was only telling that I wasn't!--Hold it, is that the HoneyWork's panda phone chain??"

My eyes were locked onto the panda keychain. "Where did you get it?" I asked.

"This? I bought this that a shopkeeper gave me for coming to his shop so much! Why? You want it?" Lenka asked. "If you want it, you'd have to give me kiss first! And then I'll tell you where he got it."

I just couldn't believe that girl. "Well, it doesn't matter then." I said turning back to my desk, even though I was dieing in the inside to get that chain....That one was a limited edition too.

"But what were you doing?" Lenka asked.

"None of your business. And you'd better eat up before the bell rings." Lenka sat up straight and took a big bite out of her cornet bread. "Honestly, you're hopeless." I murmured.

"Oh yeah, there's going to be the school disco at the near end of the school. They say that juniors can come too so that's lucky for me!!" Lenka said. yeah, but that's a bad luck for me.I muttered in my head. I would say it out loud, but....It's better not to....

That's when I spotted Rin at a table just two tables away in front of me. She spotted me too, and smiled back which made my heart jump, but not for long, when a bunch of football boys came and sat with her, and flirting with her with their muscles. I felt like going over and kick them off with a stick.

"Who are you looking at, senpai?"

I jumped and looked to see Lenka with this face....With no emotion. I knew she was suspicious behind that blank face. "Nothing. Just got bored and such...." I lied hoping she didn't know I was lying.

"You're lying." She said.

"No, I'm not. And besides, what would I be doing meanwhile my stalker keeping an eye out on me??" I said narrowing my eyes at her who puffs her cheeks up and says. "You're so mean!"

I only click my tongue at her and said. "But who said I wanted to be with you?? You just came to me all of a sudden and then you became a stalker! But at least you're not a yandere like those ones who are psychopaths and tries to kill anyone who kills anyone who goes near me...."

That's true, because I can't stand to see Rin killed or hear that sort of news. She's the one who lightens up my heart and if I ever find that actually happens, I'm either gonna torture Lenka back and even kill her, OR kill myself to get away from this psycho.

"I'm not a yandere OR a Sociopath! I just like you so I like to be with you all times!" Lenka yelled punching my arm for the millionth time. Then she just pokes her tongue at me which flips me over.

"Okay that's it. If you like me, just act like more less than a spoilt brat OR just go away!" I said.

"Make me!" She yelled.

Grabbing Lenka's two arms up, I tickled viciously under her arms as she squirmed and screamed in laughter. "Surrender, sociopath!" I said. Lenka only laughs and says. "No!"

But then my arms got pretty tired so I stopped and sighed to catch my breathe and give my arms a rest. "Seriously, you're not a type who gives up so easily, no wonder you won't stop being a stalker." I breathed.