Chapter 11

"So, what happened to Rin when you told her??"

"Rin-chan? I thought she'd...Like, be heartbroken but she was about to say the same thing! Except with that Meito-guy throwing a tantrum and getting drunk....But thank god the ball was canceled because of Meito or I would've have to wait for last year to dance with Lenka-chan...." I replied. "I'm really looking forwards to dance with her too."

It has been two weeks since the accident. Lenka still isn't use to her wheelchair since she likes to run a lot and is even use to chasing me, but I didn't care. I didn't even run away from her too, because she's girlfriend. And I'm always in her side and protecting her.

Lenka also got into a new home with new parents after her Dad was arrested. She was living at my house at that time before she got new parents, because her house was just a mess to live in. But I got to learn more a lot from her like.....She likes to be cuddled even when sleeping.

Right now, tonight, is the school ball again because the last one got cancelled all thanks to Meito who went crazy and crashed it when I was rescuing Lenka. He eventually heard the news that I asked Rin out and she accepted it so he threw a fit and even began to lock everyone away from him  and often skipped school because he was busy drinking so heavily. (But in the inside, I was happy to see my enemy so angry because of me, in defeat)

Rin was panicking because she knew he was all like that because of her, and one day, I heard that she went over to him and asked him to be her date--and even her boyfriend. Meito was accepted it, of course and now they're a couple......

.....But....

....Meito sure was a mixture of godzilla and king kong...

At that ball....The lights are making the girl's dresses dazzle, and the Dj is giving his best on musics, and everyone danced synchronizing to the music. I even managed to get a new tuxedo....That other one was a cheap one anyway.

It seemed like forever waiting, until Lenka finally arrived. I was kind of getting irritated waiting so long, but I swear, she was cute in that blue dress and with her hair was one well. I went over to her as she suddenly jumped to me, which I grabbed her into my arms. "Oi, what's wrong?" I asked quietly.

"It's embarrassing...." She said hiding her face as she sobbed. But I didn't take that.

Grabbing her hands softly, I smiled and said. "There's nothing to be afraid or humiliated of. You wear a lot of dresses all the time so you should be use to it."

"I know, but it's just that....I can't dance with you." She said.

"Wait, what??"

"I can't dance with you."

"Why?"

"Because of my legs of course! I can't dance with these damaged legs!!"

I sighed of a relief. "Why are you so relieved? Is it because you thought that I was dumping you because I found someone else to like? So does that mean you were looking forwards to me?" She asked getting all happy.

"Oh, yeah! I really REALLY was looking forward to dance with you!" I said sarcastically. ".....And besides, I should be the one dumping you if we were to break up."

But I kissed her forehead and said. "But in a nutshell, I wouldn't want us to break up, especially when we had just started." I wiped the tears and tightly held her in my arms as she smiled again and wrapped her arms around. "I'm quite thirsty, want to have a treat?" I asked. She nodded. "I want some cakes!"

I walked over to the table where the food was, until I noticed a cake that looked exactly the same as the cake that Lenka made me.... "Hey, isn't that...." Lenka looked at it and said. "Yeah, I got an excellent for hospitality subject that they asked me to make the food for the ball! I was even asked if I could make my own cookbook!"

"Wow." I said.

I looked around to see people actually enjoying the food. They had bright smiles and stuffed their plates with slices. Then I looked over to the dance floor, and spotted Rin with Meito dancing to the slow music. She looked fine and beautiful. But it was painful to see my crush dancing with my enemy, but as long as he doesn't hurt her. And besides, she looks happy to be with him...

..But that's when Meito catches me red-handed and he glares at me. I watched quietly like a boy who had been caught with his hand on a cookie jar as he leaned down and turned his back to me so that Rin wouldn't be able to see me over his shoulder since he's probably two heads taller than Rin. I guess he still hates me for taking Rin.....But hey! She belonged to me at first!!

"Who are you looking at??" Lenka asked.

I jumped and said. "At Rin-chan. I'm just relieved that she isn't heartbroken." I knew I had to tell the truth to my own girlfriend.  

Lenka gasped and pinched my cheeks and yelled. "No you're not! You just want to be with her again! I don't you like you anymore, I don't like you now!"

"Hey, hey, I do still like her, but can you just at least deal with it? Because it's better than me still having a crush on you but I'm Rin-chan's boyfriend." I said. "Besides, you're too cute to be dumped."

I placed Lenka back to her wheelchair and bent down touching her cheeks. "Like and Dislike is different of course. But Like and Dislike comparing to Love and Hatred is different. Like is the first stage for us to go, then it's Dislike if it doesn't go too well, but if it does, it's then Love and then turns into Hatred if it doesn't go too well again, but if it does, it's marriage." I explained.

We both hugged each other. "So we'll just see how it went, then when our kids manage to find someone to like, then we would find out the answer to that!" I added in. "And I hope we will make it, because I just found out you're a girl I can't lose to."

"Me too." Lenka said.

"It's all about Like and Dislike, right?"

"Yup....W-wait, how did you know I asked Rin-chan out??"

THE END.