Chapter 6

Have you guys ever knew how I met Lenka and Rin?

Well, it wasn't long. It started from the first of the year....

Everything was going well, until Lenka came up to me and said. "Hi! It's so nice to meet you!" Of course, I thought she was pretty cute at first so I started off nice to her, but then I noticed she was always with me and getting really annoying and....Yeah....we ended up like this.

And for Rin, that happened after (not for long) I met Lenka. I had a crush on her when I first met her, even though she wasn't that popular at that time. No one asked her out so she sat there lonely since it was her first time in this school, so I went over to her and became her very best friend.

Yeah I know. I'm the bravest person on earth....Nah, just kidding.

But that Meito-guy who's older than me, found out about her and when he saw her for himself, WOW. He fell in love with her too. I felt like kicking him off with a stick, but he was just too HUGE for me. He's a football captain and you think I can beat a large brawny guy like him??

But then it was becoming a war for both of us. We got pretty tired to see each other with Rin , but we never spoke with each other. Like, ever.

So that's it! The end!

Wait, what? You want me to talk more about Lenka??

I would, but there weren't anything exciting that happened between me and her....I think, but I can't be bothered to go back through the history in my mind.

BUT at least another exciting thing happened to me and Rin today!

This morning, I was just hanging around the city mall boredly, until someone hugged me from behind, making me think it was Lenka, but I was wrong. "Rinto-senpai! It's me! Rin-chan!" Rin squeaked.

"Hey, Rin-chan!" I said trying to sound really happy. "You know, you could always just hi instead of scaring me like that."

But she only giggles and said. "I'm sorry, but I like to see you being scared! Hey, can you come with me for a snack to hang out? I'm really lonely and Meito-senpai said he was busy and would be coming soon, but I got really bored so I thought we could hang out for a bit."

It was hard for to speak until I finally came back to my senses and said. "Yeah! Let's go! How Megu Megu's cafe? I heard that their cookies and cream ice cream sandwich was really popular!"

So....Yeah. We really liked our ice cream because it was so good, and I also made sure that she saw that I didn't like sweets very much or she'll think I'm soft and...Girly...Hey, even though people say it doesn't matter, it matters for me because girls in our school think differently about guy's personalities!

But then, I spotted Meito going around looking for Rin, so did Rin who said 'bye' and ran off before he saw us and....beat me up. Meanwhile she was going, I beat it out of there and hid until they went and was clear.

I hate Meito. Not only because he wants to kill me and take Rin away from me, but because he and his friends do mischief and childish things on me, like tripping me over by putting out a leg, but that sweet Rin-chan is always looking out on them for me and cares a lot for me, which is lucky for me.

All I want is to come true is me and Rin becoming at least a couple. Lenka doesn't matter, and besides, she doesn't deserve a guy like me who just ignores her even though I know that she likes me, and she could just find someone else who'll notice her and love her just the way she wants them to. I can care about my Rin, and Lenka can care about her guy.

Huh? What did you say? You want me at least be Lenka's boyfriend and accept that Rin already has Meito?? NO way.

Look, I just need to get Lenka know that I'm already in love with Rin and she should just accept it and then find someone who will definitely love her and notice her--someone who isn't a jerk like me. I want to someone who loves me dearly, is always to sticking with me, only thinks of me rather than other boys, cares a lot for me, someone who is single and someone who doesn't have someone who loved them in the past and stayed single....And that all adds up of Rin!

What? You guys still don't understand do you?

Okay then! I'll make a list to make it clear for you guys. *grabbes pen and my notebook*

{Why I love Rin and why we should be a couple}

1) Rin is such a sweet girl

2) She's super cute

3) She has a cute personality. Baking, clothes, talking, laughing, loves sweets like white chocolate and cakes, cheerleading, playing the piano, loves hanging out on cafes or buffet and loves surprises

4) She cares about me the most

5) I love her more than a girlfriend

6) She never is annoying but even though she tries to be, it just makes her even cuter.

7) She's not like any other girls who are attached to their phones and think every boys want them.

8) She's the most rarest girl on earth in my opinion

That's what I really love about Rin. It's like loving your own crush. And now, here's one that's between me and Lenka.

{Why I can't like Lenka and Lenka shouldn't be my girlfriend}

1) Because she's annoying and I can't stand it, since I hate annoying people!

2) She's too overly-attached because stalks a lot and knows a lot about me.

3) I don't really have a feeling for her and I'm in love with someone else, and if she keeps on with this, she's only hurting herself.

5) She's a nightmare.

Look, I know how you guys feel, but although her personality is pretty cute, I just can't because she's...I don't know. There's something I want to say, but I can't make it out.

I need to do something about this or her feelings for me....The more longer I won't tell her I'm already in love...The more she'll be heartbroken if I told her..And I'll be a cruel monster.

I do care and worry about her, because of this.