Ch. 12

I'm half way asleep when I feel hands start to massage my sore muscles. I open one eyes and look up to see Nixon hovering over me. "What are you doing?"
"Working on your sore muscles." He responds, focusing on his hands. It feels wonderful, I moan when he gets to my calves. His fingers work themselves up to my thighs. I nearly moan again, but hold it back. When his hands go to my butt I whip my head up and return to slap his hands.
"You don't need to work my butt over." I say, suspiciously.
I see his sexy grin....No, not sexy! I meant annoying grin. He replies, "I want to." I narrow my eyes at him.
"You know what they say, 'want in one hand and shit in the other, see which one fills up faster.'"
His hands go back to kneading my butt, "Well princess, my hands are pretty full right now."
I huff, idiot. "Your lucky it feels too good to stop and I'm super tired."
"We have to talk about something." He responds, seriously.
I look over to him, "What?"
"If your brothers tell your father. What are you going to do?" He questions.
I shrug. "I can date whomever I want, but you'll have to find a place to live. No way will my dad let you stay here with me."
"That's fine. You won't listen to him then?"
"No, I won't listen to him." I assure him.
"Do you really think they'll say anything?"
"Yes." I know they will. They think they know what's best, just like my dad. Always deciding for me, is been that way my whole life. It has always bothered me, but choosing who I can date crosses a line. I will be talking to my mom tomorrow. She's the only one who can talk sense into my dad. "Where are you going to go? When my dad kicks you out." I ask.
I hear his chuckle. "Nowhere."
"He'll throw you out." I state, knowingly.
"I'll walk out, but I'll be coming right back in when he leaves."
"I don't want any kind of 'he man' crap from you. Don't disrespect my dad, you'll only make it worse. Plus, he can hold a grudge, so if this relationship goes anywhere you'll be an outsider for a very long time."
"He has no respect for you."
"Yes, he does he's just over protective. He always tells me, 'Don't judge me until you have a child, Emmy. Then you'll know how hard it is to let go'."
"I guess he has a point. If I had a baby girl I'd be the same way, worse probably." He concedes.
"It's always annoyed me, but it's never been an major issue until I bought up dating. That's an area he has absolutely no say in."
"Good." He kisses the back of my neck causing goosebumps, I shiver. "I want to sleep with you." He whispers.
"Yeah, I'm aware of that."
He laughs, "Not like that, I want to sleep in here with you." He explains.
"Okay, but we're going to bed right away. No hanky panky." I warn.
I pull the blankets down with his help and we both slide under them. I rest my head on his chest and his arm goes around me, his hand playing with my hair.

*********************

Nixon's POV:
    I feel her breathing level out and I know she's sleeping. I don't like the thought of leaving her when get father finds out. I'll do what she wants, I'll respect his decision. I'll keep seeing her, I'll move out. I would like to keep training her, I'm sure he'll agree to that.
If I have to move out it will be a little early, but I'll stay at a hotel. I put in an offer on a house four days ago. I got a call that they accepted the offer, right after I got rid of her brothers. Now, I'm waiting for the inspection, which is in two days.
I want to be moved in be the end of the month before work starts. That way I'll have time with Emery after work instead of working on the house. I want her to be comfortable there too, when she stays over.
I look down at her and kiss her head. Tomorrow should be interesting.

### This chapter is for @RikkeAndersen, my impatient reader...Lol...hopefully I didn't miss Danish time! :)