Chapter 12

I almost fainted as I remembered what I did last night.

Last night was like a dream. It was wonderful.. until I ruined everything by kissing Taehyung's cheek.

I bet he thinks I'm a creep. I can't even imagine how awkward it is going to be today.

I tousled my hair as I let out a squeal.

~~~

I entered the classroom and sat down on my seat as I slightly turned my head to the direction of Taehyung's seat. He was late as always.

I placed my head on the table and closed my eyes.

Unconsciously I started listening to the conversation of some girls.

"What are you going to wear on Friday?" a girl with deep voice asked.

"I bought a black, sexy mini-dress last week, but I'm not sure if it's really suitable for a school festival" another girl answered.

"Yaah, what's wrong with it? Taehyung's gonna be on the festival as well, you know. A sexy dress is better to confess your feelings, don't you think so?"

Wait wait wait. Taehyung? Sexy dress? Feelings?

"Confessing my feelings? No way. Didn't you see what Ye Shin did to Hyeri last time? Ye Shin is too scary."

"Aish, that Ye Shin b*tch. Who does she think she is?" the deep voice said.

"I know, right? Gosh, I laughed my ass off when that transfer student revealed the truth about Ye Shin's doing."

"Yeaah, me too. That was actually pretty cool. I would make friends with her if she weren't in a fight with Ye Shin."

"Hey hey. Be quiet. Ye Shin's coming."

I raised my head and leaned back, folding my arms and watching the girls.

The girl with deep voice was a little bit chubby, but still beautiful. The other girl was tall and had light brown hair.

Ye Shin approached them, smiling "Hi girls."

The girls smiled brightly and greeted her back.

Wow, so nice.

"Wasuuuuup" someone suddenly nudged my head from behind.

A smile made its way on my lips as I turned my head, in the hope of seeing Taehyung.

But it faded away as I saw Kangjun standing there.

"Oh hi" I greeted him with a forced smile as I fixed the back of my hair and directed my gaze back to the front of the class.

"Where are you looking at? The teacher isn't here yet" Kangjun said as he sat down on the seat next to me.

I didn't answer since I didn't know what to say.

"How was last night?" he asked.

"It was good" a smile appeared on my lips "Really good."

"Won't you ask how my night was? I met Hyeri yesterday."

"Ew. I really don't want to know what you did last night" I said disgusted.

"It's not what you think" he chuckled, "What you said yesterday got me thinking. Suddenly I felt the urge of getting to know my girlfriend better, so I went to her house with a bouquet of flowers. I wanted to spend more time with her" he lowered his head, raising the corner of his lips and playing with his hands.

I changed my sitting position, facing him directly.

"What happened?" I furrowed.

"I saw her kissing another guy in front of her house" he raised his head to face me.