Bonus Chapter 3

My promise

I unlocked my cell phone to see a message from Taehyung.

'Look out of the window.'

In the hope of finding Taehyung under my window, I stood up in the speed of light and walked over to the window. He wasn't there.

'What am I supposed to see?' I replied to his prevoius text.

'Nothing. I needed something to distract you with.'

Unknowingly I mumbled to myself, "What is this guy talking about?"

In an instant I felt two arms embracing me from the back.

"I'm talking about this" a deep voice replied.

"What is this?" I smiled.

"A surprise."

I turned around and hugged him back.

"I thought you had to work today."

"Work, work, work. Can't I take a day off to visit my girl?" he was still embarcing me.

"I was just curious. It's not like I do not like it" I slightly chuckled.

After letting me escape from his arms, Taehyung and I sat down on my bed.

"Do you have plans for today?" he asked as he took one of my stuffed animals to play with it.

"Yeah, I have a date with a really cute guy today" I smiled.

"A date? Where are we going?"

"I didn't talk about you."

Taehyung stopped playing with my plushie and gazed at me, "Mirae, you know I don't like jokes like this."

"I'm not joking" I tried really hard to keep a serious face.

Taehyung set the toy aside and came a little closer. He squished my face with one hand, making me look directly into his eyes.

"Say that again" he grinned.

Since he was mainly squishing my cheeks, it was a little hard to speak properly, "I have a date with someone else."

"And may I ask who that someone else is?" he said jokingly.

"His name is Kim Taeho and he's hella cute." I tried to smile but it was really hard since my dear boyfriend still didn't let go of my face. I must've looked like a squid.

"Oh yeah, you wanted to take him to the playground. I forgot about that" he remembered, "Let's go together." He let go of my face and stood up.

"Wait" I kneaded my cheeks.

He bended forward and placed a kiss on each of my cheeks, "That should help" he grabbed my hand, "Now come." He dragged me along.

After picking Taeho up we went to the playground.

Taeho went immeditely to the swing and sat down, "Hyung, push me!"

Taehyung pushed Taeho on the swing as I sat down on the swing next to him.

"Yah Taehyung push me too!" I said to him, smiling.

"You can swing by yourself, you're not a child anymore" Taehyung said a little coldly.

I gave him a sad look and started moving my legs, "Okay."

He stopped my swing and ruffled my hair from the back, slightly chuckling, "I was joking." He started pushing me too.

We played and fooled around for hours and sat down under a tree afterwards. Taehyung leaned his back against the tree, I rested my head on Taehyung's shoulder and Taeho laid down on Taehyung's lap. He fell asleep after a few minutes.

"Do you remember?" Taehyung asked.

"What?"

"That time when you came to this playground with Taeho. I pretended to be tired and rested my head on your shoulder" he chuckled.

"Taehyung."

"Hm?" he responded.

"When did we become like that?"

"I don't know either. But I couldn't be any happier" he caressed my hand.

"Don't talk so cheesy" I chuckled.

I noticed him smiling to himself.

"What are you thinking about?" I raised my head.

"You know, if someone saw us like that they would think we were Taeho's parents" he cracked me another smile.

"Stop talking nonsense" I slightly laughed. "But when I think about it, Taeho resembles you lot."

"I know, right? Do you think our children would look like Taeho?"

I quickly looked up to him, "Our children?"

"Yeah, our children. Why? Don't you want children?" he looked down to me.

Feeling flattered I smiled to myself, "No, that's not it. I want children. At least three."

"Three?" Taehyung asked shocked, "I want five."

"Five?" I almost choked, "Let's say four then."

"Okay, deal."

I rested my head on his shoulder again.

"Mirae?"

"Yes?" I responded.

"Why were you so shocked when I brought up our future earlier?"

"I don't know. I guess I was so happy all the time with you, I didn't really think a lot about the future."

"But you have to promise me something" he said.

"What?"

"That you'll be mine even in the future."

"I promise."