Bonus Chapter 1

A day at work with Taehyung

"Midday break is almost over" our barista Jaehwan informed us, "Mirae, are you done wiping the floor?"

"Almost" I answered, wiping under a table.

"I'll do the rest" Taehyung pulled at the stick of the dust mop.

"No, it's okay" I held on to the stick.

"It's not. You're tired" Taehyung insisted.

"I'm not, Taehyung."

Both of us held on to the stick of the mop until Taehyung pulled it strongly away, causing me to fall to the ground.

"Are you happy now?" I asked sarcastically, looking up to him.

"I'm sorry" he helped me to stand up.

"Shit" I sighed, touching the back of my jeans. My butt became wet because of the newly wiped floor.

"Is it very noticeable?" I asked, slightly biting my lower lip.

"It looks like you were on period" Taehyung chuckled.

I hit his arm, "Don't laugh!"

"But you're too cute" he teased me, knowing I don't like him being cheesy.

Taehyung grabbed my hand and led me to the staff lockers, "I have an idea."

"Hyung, I'm borrowing you hair dryer" he shouted, informing Jaehwan.

"Okay" Jaehwan shouted back.

He took out the hair dryer and plugged it into the wall socket, "Now turn around."

"I can do it myself" I said, making a grab for the dryer but Taehyung pulled it away.

"Midday break is almost over. Turn around" he instructed me.

"But that- that's kinda weird" I slightly blushed.

"It's not."

"Fine" I turned around.

Taehyung turned the hair dryer on and started blow drying the back of my jeans.

"Are you done?" I asked a few moments later.

He stopped drying, "Let me check."

He hit my butt lightly and laughed like a little child, "Done."

"Yah!" I turned around and hit his chest. "Pervert!" I wanted to hit him once more but he ran away.

"Catch me if you can" he shouted.

"I will!" I chased him.

We had to stop our fight when a customer suddenly entered the café.

As a few hours passed, we forgot about our little fight and worked diligently since we had lots of customers.

After serving a customer, Taehyung approached me, "I will take the orders of table six."

"Why?" I asked, looking over to the table to see four boys sitting there. Taehyung turned my face immediately back to look at his.

"They are staring at you since they entered. I'll take their orders."

I smiled to myself, "Okay."

Then he walked over to another table to take orders.

Being fluttered by Taehyung's caring thoughts I walked over to the counter. Still smiling, I looked over to him.

My smile faded away when I saw him laughing with a group of girls. One of the girls asked something and then looked up to Taehyung. He nodded and the girl moved her hand to his biceps.

Okay, Kim Taehyung.

I took my notepad, took a deep breath and walked over to table six.

"What would you like to drink?" I asked, holding my notepad.

"What would you recommend?" one of the boys asked, smirking.

I thought for a moment and smiled, "Actually I like everything here."

"Just like me" the boy winked. Charming.

"If you need a moment to decide, I'll come again in a few minutes" I smiled politely, suppressing the urge of cussing.

"How about you come after your shift?" he winked again.

"You-" I was about to curse, but was interrupted by someone putting their arm around my shoulder.

"We have other plans. Right, babe?" Taehyung looked down to me.

"Yeah right. You'll go around letting other girls touch your biceps. I forgot about that, babe" I freed myself from his embrace and went back to the counter. Taehyung followed me after taking the orders from the boys.

He leaned against the counter, smirking at me, "Look who's jealous."

"I'm not jealous. I'm pissed" I avoided his look.

"What should I have done? She said that I looked cool, I thanked her. Then she asked if she could touch my biceps. She's a customer, I have to be polite."

"She's a customer, I have to be polite" I imitated Taehyung, disguising my voice and turned around. I took a tray and placed the drinks Jaehwan prepared on it, ready to serve the table with the girls Taehyung talked to.

I walked over to the table and served the drinks. I was about to ask them if they needed anything else but was interrupted when Taehyung appeared next to me.

"Do you need anything else?" Taehyung smiled to the girls.

"Ah, it's the handsome waiter again" one of the girls chuckled.

Taehyung slightly laughed, "Ah thank you. But I don't think I'm that handsome. Just look at my dark circles" he pointed at his eye. "I have these because I spend my nights thinking about my beautiful girl here" he grinned, putting his arm around my shoulder again.

"Idiot" I smiled to myself. "Anyways, is there anything else you need, girls?" I smirked, looking at the girl who touched Taehyung's biceps earlier.

"No" she responded, taking a sip of her drink.

"Enjoy your drink" I winked and went back to the counter together with Taehyung.

"Are you still pissed?" he asked, looking down to me.

After confirming nobody was looking, I gave him a peck on his cheek and left to serve another table.

"Is that a no?" he cat-called at me.