Finding the Clans

Meanwhile, on the edge of the moor, a tall gray she-cat with black stripes and a dark gray she-cat with stubby legs were unconscious. The tall one sat up and shrieked when she looked at her paws.

"MINA!" Trina screamed. "MINA!"

"Huh?" the dark gray she-cat sat up and looked at her. "What's wrong, Trina?"

"LOOK AT ME!" Trina snarled. "I'm, like, furry and stuff!"

"Oh, yea. We're in the world of Warriors..." Mina responded.

"HOW?!" Trina hissed. "And what are you talking about?!"

"It's a book series" Mina answered. "About cats living in Clans."

"Oh" Trina still had a scowl on her kitty face. "Well, how do you know?"

"Well..."

Flashback!

Corey and Laney were pulling pranks on the Newmans, Kin was at home working on homework, and Trina was stalking Nick. Kon was waiting on the couch, a book in his hand.

"Hey Kon!"

"Mina!" Kon smiled as Mina took a seat. "Ready to continue reading Bramblestar's Storm together?"

"Certainly" Mina showed her book to Kon. "It was hard to head to the bookstore together when Trina needs you to help her all the time."

"Good thing she's stalking Nick!" Kon smiled. "Corey and Laney said they were going to prank the Newmans!"

"She still has a crush on Corey?" Kon nodded. Mina giggled and they proceeded to read.

After they finished the books, Kon threw his book in the air.

"SQUIRRELFLIGHT'S HAVING KITS!" Kon yelled. He started running around crazily.

"I never liked Squirrelflight" Mina said. "Poor Brackenfur though..."

"OH MY GOSH, CINDERHEART AND LIONBLAZE HAD KITS!" Kon yelled.

"That was awesome, I have to admit!" Mina smiled. "Do you think Hollypaw is a reincarnation?"

"Nope!" Kon said. "Why would she be?"

"Just a guess." Mina closed her book. "Great time reading with you."

"Same!" Kon shook her hand. "Tomorrow, we discuss some more?"

"Absolutely!" Kon left and Mina slumped on the couch. She wished she could have more time with Kon, he made her feel appreciated and wanted. Mina was happy because Kon was the wave that washed her insecurities away.

"...I read the series...on my free time" Mina said. That much was true.

"Hey, you two!"

"More cats!" Mina gasped. "Trina, this is WindClan!"

"OK? Er, hello WindClan" Trina said awkwardly. "BOW TO ME!"

"Take them to Onestar" the brown and white tom leading the patrol said. "Hootcry and Emberfoot."

Two of the cats surrounded Trina and Mina. Trina did not like this.

"OFF OF ME, FOOLS!" Trina slammed into Hootcry, but Emberfoot and two other cats pinned her.

"I won't fight back" Mina looked at the brown and white tom. "Promise."

"Hm, OK" the tom finally said. "I'm Harespring. Emberfoot, you three take the rebel she-cat back by force. You come with me."