Skypaw: Wild Madness

The open field was a welcoming sight to Carrie, she was mesmerized by the moon's white shade. The trees's leaves shuffled against the wind.

"It's you."

Carrie looked down and saw a huge dark brown tabby that bared many scars and yellow teeth.

"Can I help you?" Carrie felt small facing this huge cat. She refused to show her fear and puffed out her chest.

"You need to relearn everything you were taught in your last life." the huge cat snarled.

"Relearn? Last life?" now Carrie was really scared.

"Yes, I can't tell you who you were, but I can help you. Believe me, you need it." the huge cat muttered.

"OK? But what is your name?" Carrie asked.

"My name...is Tigerstar."

"SHADOWCLAN!"

"Wha? What's happening?"

Carrie felt her friend Larry move away from her. Half asleep, she tried to pull him back.

"No, cuddle with me forever..." Carrie said groggily. She whimpered when she felt Larry's touch gone.

"INVASION!"

"What?!" Carrie jumped and hit Kim in the eye.

"Ow!" Kim ran behind Konnie. Carrie shook her head and looked up.

Suddenly, her head ached. She collapsed.

"Carrie?" Larry cried.

She was no longer with Larry. She saw a different territory.

A voice spoke. Saying: "Old ThunderClan Camp..."

Carrie was about to speak back, but a paw smacked her face.

"ShadowClan!" a slender brown she-cat cried.

"Pumastar!" a young she-cat cried. "What do we do?!"

"Pumastar?" Carrie whispered. "Am I in the past?"

"Shut up and fight you coward!" her opponent hissed.

Carrie turned around and hissed. But her mind was whirling with all sorts of battle moves she suddenly gained knowledge of.

Carrie snarled and ran under the cat's belly, she dug her claws into his legs. The cat cried out and jumped away.

She felt unstoppable.

She leaped farther into the fray, clawing and jumping with perfection. Soon enough, the cats ran off.

The slender brown she-cat named Pumastar came up to her.

"Duskfeather's teaching has really paid off, I am proud of you. You'll make a great warrior." Pumastar purred.

Carrie felt pride as Pumastar bent down and licked her head.

You'll make a great warrior...

"Carrie? Carrie?!" Larry cried out. Carrie got up and unsheathed her claws.

"BATTLE, YES!" she charged into the battle. "LEAVE NO ONE!"

Carrie felt ready to take them on, but not without her best friend. She quickly ran back.

"Come fight with me Larry!" Carrie grabbed Larry's scruff with her teeth and pulled him into the battle.