Dying Leader

Six Moons later

Greencough had came and went, but not without taking Thornclaw's life. It was very tragic and since his kits no longer needed Dovewing's milk, Kim kicked her out to raise the kits herself. Surprisingly she was more than happy to leave them because they weren't Tigerheart's.

Bramblestar was proud to make his kits warriors despite many of his lives were taken by the Greencough, and before they became warriors Bramblestar made Corey deputy of ThunderClan, bringing pride to all his friends.

Now there were many apprentices but no Queens in the Nursery, there was never a dull day in ThunderClan.

...

Trina couldn't of hated WindClan more if they dumped a bucket a cold water on her furry head. Four new warriors entered the warrior's den, including Onestar's kits that blatantly pushed around the older warriors including her and Mina.

And then there was Onestar's grandkits Cedarfleck and Ashspots, the former had caught Mina's attention and possibly her heart

In the passing moons, she realized that Hootcry liked her a lot and she told him to get lost and that she'd never be interested. He was heartbroken and she tried to get with Nick who rejected her time and time again.

When she saw both Fawndapple and Hollowheart were expecting Nick's kits, she was devastated. Onestar thought she was having a forbidden relationship with Nick but Mina made it clear that any relationship that had happened was all in Trina's head.

Trina lost it and in one of her worst moments in the dark of night, let a rogue that looked similar to Nick have his way with her. It'd turn out to be one of the worst decisions she's ever made.

"Falconwind! Quit eating all the lapwings!" Weaselfur snarled as she was eating her third one that day. "Just because we have no queens or elders doesn't mean you just chow down! Think about the apprentices!"

Trina growled and purposefully tossed the eaten lapwing in Weaselfur's face, walking away smugly till she felt a kick in her gut.

Ow! That, like, TOTALLY hurt!

She stomped over angrily to the medicine cat den and Sparrowclaw was the only one in there, surprised at her anger.

"Tell me why I just felt a kick in my stomach!" Trina demanded. "Why do you look so happy about that?!"

"We finally have more queens now." Sparrowclaw purred. "Falconwind, you're expecting kits. You're pregnant."

Trina's heart dropped, she couldn't be holding new lives in her belly! She never wanted kids unless it was with Nick, and she definitely didn't want any in this awful world.

"How do you get rid of them?!" Trina snapped. Sparrowclaw's delighted face fell into shock.

"You...don't..." Sparrowclaw gasped. "I never heard of a queen that wanted to get rid of her kits, having them is a wonderful experience..."

"To who?! Any cat that hates herself I'm sure!" Trina yelled at the horrified medicine cat. "I'll just jump into the river and-"

"You'll do no such thing!" Sparrowclaw snarled lividly. "Oakwhisker! Leaftail! Put her in the Nursery and guard her so she doesn't bring any harm to herself! It could hurt the kits!"

The two warriors were on each side of her, Leaftail slammed his paw into her head and suddenly everything was black.

Mina witnessed this and was relieved that her life in WindClan was much more fortunate as the highest ranking warrior second to the deputy, after all she had a huge knowledge of warriors that she used to her advantage when she could.