"2 MONTHS!"

"Kurt, slow down!" Blaine hollered as he opened the door for Rachel who was busy speaking to Jesse on the phone , just to make sure he was okay with it.  "Um.. hi can we book a appointment to see a doctor about possible surrogacy?" Kurt asked the receptionist whilst Blaine and Rachel were just coming through the automatic doors. They couldn't help but smile at how excited Kurt was at the chance to start a family, and especially with Blaine. " What's your name and when for?" the lady asked  " Kurt and Blaine Ander Hummel and well,Um sometime today if that is possible." Kurt asked getting embarrassed when he realised they should have called up instead of rushing over here and getting their hopes up. The receptionist chuckled, " Don't worry I was like this with my wife when we first started to discuss surrogacy and there was no appointment available, " Kurt suddenly felt a tiny but of his heart break but was fixed just as quickly as Blaine placed his hand around his waist and the receptionist continued.

"But luckily for you we aren't very busy today so you only have to wait half a hour, is that okay with you?" The receptionist said smiling at the sudden rush of adrenaline in Kurt's face as he hugged Blaine. As Blaine and Rachel went to sit down Kurt turned to face the receptionist with a confused expression on his face. " Did you just say wife?" Kurt asked with a slight smile. " Yeah I did I hope I didn't offend you in any way." The receptionist said bowing her head slightly. " How could you offend me , I'm gay too!" he laughed. "What's your name ?" "Caitlin and my wife's called Ellie," she replied smiling at the patients sudden interest. " I don't really have many other gay friends , could I have your number and maybe we could go on a double date sometime," Kurt asked grinning like a Cheshire cat once again. " Yeah Sure."

" Making friends?" Blaine asked pulling Kurt down to sit on his lap. " Yeah well I thought we could go on a double date sometime, you know me and my husband and her and her wife,"Kurt replied looking into Blaines dreamy eyes. They both leant in about to kiss when Rachel erupted in the seat next to them "HE SAID YES! we can do this " She said smiling . Even though they couldn't share their kiss knowing that they were going to have a beautiful child was good enough.

"How long will it take?" Kurt complained still sat of Blaine's lap snuggling his head into the crook of Blaine's neck. "Don't worry baby you will only have another 9 months or so to wait for the baby to actually be born." Blaine chuckled leaning his head on top of Kurt's who shifted on his lap. "You guys know that there  is a perfectly good chair that it good to sit on right next to you right?" Rachel questioned the love birds. " No Rach Blaine's the only chair I need," Blaine chuckled once again. " That's a new one , I never knew I wouldn't make a great chair," Blaine said as Kurt raised his head and once again stared into Blaine's dreamy hazel eyes and leant in for a kiss. " Blaine and Kurt Ander Hummel," The speakers erupted causing Rachel to leap up and drag Kurt away from Blaine's lips that were about 1cm away from his own.

"OMG I'm so excited!" Kurt said grasping onto Both Rachel's and Blaine's hands. Blaine raced up , like the kid he was, and knocked on the door to the doctors office. "Come in," The doctor sounded. Kurt let go of Rachel's hand and locked himself on to Blaine even tighter.  " Hi I am Doctor Rosewall and what can I do for you three? " The doctor asked smiling. He was a elderly man with ancient features. A long pointy nose but Bright blue eyes that shone in the sunlight. He had pictures of him and his recently deceased Husband scattered all over his office and pictures of his child too. " Is that your family?" Kurt questioned smiling. The doctor smiled with slight tears in his eyes " Yes , my husband passed about 5 months ago its my first day back."

"I'm so sorry for your loss," Rachel said reaching over and placing her hand on top of the doctor Rosewall's "Could you help us have a child like yours?" Blaine asked smiling madly. The doctors face erupted into a smile. " You want this young lady here to be the surrogate I am guessing?" The doctor asked Klaine. " They glanced at one another before turning to look at Rachel and saying " Yeah, yeah we do."