Only 3 more months

"Rachel come on we want to find out the sex of our angel," Blaine hollard from the other side of the bathroom door. "Alright I'm ready," Rachel said stepping out of the door and straight into the arms of Blaine . "Come on I want to try something" Blaine said as Rachel sat down . He lifted up her shirt and placed his ear to her stomach. "I can hear her," Blaine said "her?" Kurt questioned coming down from the top of the stairs.

"I have a in inclination that it is a little baby girl , I don't know why but I have this feeling," Blaine said smiling then kissing Rachel's stomach before pulling her shirt down and helping the 6 month pregnant Rachel up. And they headed straight to the doctors surgery.

" Kurt and Blaine Anderhummel to the surgery please," a voice came through the speakers . Kurt started to panic as Rachel headed in to the surgery Kurt stopped in his tracks causing Blaine to do so too. "What's wrong baby?" Blaine asked facing his husband and looking him in the same eyes that he fell in love with almost 10 years ago. "I'm just really nervous , we will find out whether we are going to have a little girl or little boy today I'm just excited," Kurt said jumping in for a hug.

"Sorry but we are ready to start the ultrasound," doctor Rosewall shouted from the surgery door," Blaine grasped Kurt's hand and ran to the surgery to find out one of he most important things in his entire life!"

"Okay it's going to be cold ," the doctor said placing the Gel on Rachel's bump. "Okay so here is your baby," the doctor said pointing to the monitor. Kurt let a tear slip from his eyes ,"t..hats o..ours?" Kurt question Doctor Rosewall. "Yes it is, would you like to know the sex?" The doctor asked the couple which were once again placed on each other's lap . Both of them nodded enthusiastically "well it looks like ....."

"A baby girl , congratulations," the doctor said turning the monitor off "I'll just go and collect the DVD and pictures," he said exiting the room "I leave you two alone ," Rachel said swiftly following the doctor out the room.

"You were right Blainey it's a beautiful baby girl," Kurt said hugging his silent husband "Blaine? Babe are you okay?" Kurt asked lifting his head to look at his husband. He was silently sobbing and looking at the picture left on the screen. "Blaine what's wrong?" Kurt asked "I'm going to be a papa to a girl Kurt , she is going to be amazing with your eyes and hair colour and your amazing personality , she's going to be perfect ," Blaine stated still crying before Kurt pulled him in for a hug. "Let's go home baby,"

It was a orange evening on the 5th January (the same evening) and the sun is fading over the hill as the last birds flutter away. Inside Blaine and Kurt's apartment the sound of throwing up filled the air like oxygen, Rachel was weird whilst pregnant . She rarely had morning sickness she was always sick in the evenings and at night . "Rach honey is everything okay!" Jesse asked through the locked door of klaines bathroom . "Yeah honey I'm fine just the baby is playing up ," Rachel replied placing herself down on the sofa in between Kurt and Blaine . Moulin rouge was blasting on the TV. "Okay I'll just nip down to the Chinese shop and order some food for all of us yeah?" Jesse asked a subtle nod from the three glued to the television was all he needed to set off .

Halfway through the movie Rachel smiled and grabbed Kurt and Blaine's hands and placed them on her stomach. The baby was kicking... Kurt and Blaine took their eyes off the screen and down to Rachel's belly. "I think our little girl is hungry ," Blaine said smiling once again placing his ear to her belly. "You are going to be a papas girl aren't you liccle one," Blaine said "yeah you will be , if your just like me you won't be able to breathe without your hobbit of a papa ," Kurt said and Blaine chuckled "hey I'm not that small!" Blaine responded as Kurt kissed Rachel's stomach. "Have you guys thought of names?" Rachel asked "yeah of course That was the first things we talked about" "so any clues ?" Rachel asked

Blaine and Kurt glanced at each other "you'll find out soon enough," Kurt replied turning his attention back to the television and grasping Blaine's hand in his own across Rachel's stomach. "Okay seperate your hands so I can go and piss this baby is pressuring my bladder pretty bad," Rachel said standing up and walking to the bathroom.

Kurt started to snuggle into Blaine and Blaine pulled him on closer as he rested his head on Blaine's chest . "We are going to have a daughter !" Blaine said smiling tears streaming down his cheeks. "Honey carm down," Kurt said slightly amused. "I'm just so happy," Blaine exclaimed. As they continued watching moulin rouge the song came on , the song that meant so much to them that literally spoke the truth of how they felt for one another they couldn't help but sing and slow dance together.

[Blaine:]

Never knew, I could feel like this,

Like I've never seen the sky before

Want to vanish inside your kiss

Everyday I love you more and more

Listen to my heart can you hear it sing

Tellin' me to give you everything

Seasons may change, winter to spring

But I love you, until the end of time

Come what may, Come what may

I will love you, until my dying day

[Blaine & Kurt:]

Suddenly the world seems such a perfect place

Suddenly moves with such a perfect grace

Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste

It all revolves around you

And there's no mountain too high, no river too wide

Sing out this song and I'll be there by your side

Storm clouds may gather,

And stars may collide

But I love you, I love you

Til the end of time, Until the end of time

Come what may, Come what may

I will love you, until my dying day

Oh come what may, come what may

I will love you , I will love you

Suddenly the world seems such a perfect place

Come what may, Come what may

I will love you

Until my dying day

"I want to hold our baby girl in my arms now!" Blaine whined Kurt giggled "only 3 more months baby," Kurt replied but Blaine's expression didn't change "how about this then..." Kurt said placing him and Blaine down on the sofa together "you can hold our baby girl first , almost as soon as she comes out of the womb and I'll hold our next one first," Kurt continued "YES !" Blaine said stacking Kurt with a hug "I love you so much boo!" Blaine said "I love you too honey,"

"I want it to happen right now!" Blaine whines again snuggling into Kurt and drifting off to sleep.

How am I doing? do you like it? any reviews welcome