"Home sweet home,"

"Blaine what is taking you so long?" Kurt asked waiting outside the hospital room door for his husband and daughter. "I want to show you something," Blaine said "Come on Heppy show daddy your new outfit," Blaine came out holding a silent Hepburn in his arms, she had a subtle smile plastered on her face. She came out wearing a baby grow that said "I love my dads," and Klaine in small print underneath the writing "Oh my gosh that's adorable!" Kurt said taking Hepburn out of Blaine's arms and placing her in the carrier.

"Can we go home now, please!" Blaine moaned." Yeah of course we can , as a family," Kurt replied kissing Blaine's cheek softly. "Hang on I need to speak to Jazz and Rachel first," Kurt said handing Blaine the carrier.

"Hey Jazz, Rachel," Kurt said peeking his head around the door. "Hey Kurt , what's happening?" Rachel asked smiling "What are you doing 2 weeks from today at 9am?" Kurt asked them "umm I'm off work so nothing I guess," Jazz replied sweetly "I'm free, why?" Rachel asked "Ill meet you at the spotlight diner and we can catch up, just us three, I will leave Heppy with Blainey," They all broke into a smile "YEAH sure,"

"Okay I'm going to take my liccle one home," Kurt said leaving. "Blainey, what are you doing?" Kurt asked as he saw his husband about 5 meters away from the carrier with a disgusted look plastered on his face. "I think she's filled her nappy, it stinks!" Blaine said slightly disturbed. Kurt couldn't help but chuckle slightly. "I guess we have to change her now then," Kurt smiled violently "Together," he finished. "No way!" Blaine said "Yes , honey you need to learn,"

Soon Hepburn started to cry hysterically and both the men's heart broke and Blaine forgot about the dirty nappy and rushed over to cradled his daughter. "Its okay sweetie , its okay.." Blaine said "Come on Blainey lets go change our little angel,"

"Blaine you really are bad at this," Kurt expressed as he moved Blaine out of the way so he could change his daughters nappy. "I'm not good with Mucky stuff I'm more of a lover not a poo picker,"Blaine said caressing Hepburn's head shushing her as he did so."okay sweetie everything is done , let's go home," Kurt said cradling the now sleeping Hepburn in his arms before placing her in the carrier.

"Kurt , will I get to see her room now?" Blaine asked. Kurt had been not allowing Blaine to make any decisions in his daughters room to see the look on his face when they walked through the door to their new daughters bedroom. "Yeah honey , but first you need to sign the paper work," Kurt said gesturing to Jasmine walking up with a smile and a bunch of paper work.

"I'm sorry guys I forgot to ask you to fill in these, sorry i'm still getting used to my new job," Jasmine said smiling apologetically. "Its okay Blaine has it covered" Kurt said as he signed his name by the sperm donar part and turned to face Jasmine who was cooing at little Hepburn. "So have you and Rowan got together yet?" Kurt asked casually. Jazz chuckled a little "No he is still dating a hore" Jazz expressed sadly.

"Hey don't give up on young love, I didn't and now we have a beautiful child together." Kurt said gesturing to his daughter "How long have you and Blaine been together ?" Jazz asked sweetly "10 years," Kurt said smiling "So you got together at 17 or so, I think that is adorable," Jazz said smiling "Wait how old are you?" Kurt asked "19!" Kurt face was in pure shock "You are already a midwife at 19?" Kurt asked "Yeah 5th youngest in the world," Jazz said laughing.

"He's cute though," Kurt said smiling once again "Who?" Jazz asked slightly dazed "Rowan, I mean his abs are obvious and he is the second fittest guy I have ever seen!" Kurt said happily . "Hes the fittest!" Jazz said arguing "But Blaine comes a close second," Jazz said sepressing a giggle. "Hey hes mine!" Kurt said jokily "Well Rowans mine!" Jasmine said as Blaine came over with the filled in paperwork. "See you soon Kurt , Blaine" Jazz said walking away, still smiling (probably thinking about Rowan. AGAIN!)