"I love you too dad,"

Blaine and Kurt turned to face Daniel worried expressions covering their faces. "Dan ar...?" Blaine started but was soon engulfed in a hug. "Thanks uncle Blaine, I love you!" Daniel said tears still rolling down his cheeks. Blaine and Kurt's eyes met , Kurt's filled with tears from the emotional scene before him. "I love you too buddy," Blaine said "they said that they knew and that they didn't mind one little bit and loved me just as much and I love them just as much too!" Daniel rambled.

"I told you they would!" Blaine expressed pulling back from the hug. Cries started to fill the house .... Again and this time it was Carole to react. "Me and Burt are gonna take her for a long walk," she stated as she handed Heburn over to Blaine. "Bye baby," blaine said kissing her on the forehead and Kurt did the Same before Carole burt and Hepburn were out the door.

Kurt decided to go and chat to Mercedes for a bit not before leaving a kiss on Blaine's cheek. Blaine then turned his attention towards the children crowded around the sofa little Danny holding Cara closely.

Blaine swiftly plonked his self down on the sofa next to Danny. He liked to observe how close the Schuester siblings were. And how well all the children got on disregarding parents past relationships.
He looked at Mercedes and Sams children Sally ;who had long glossy black hair with beautiful blue eyes. And Matt was blonde with hazel coloured eyes. Smiled were plastered all over their faces as they played with the toy cars scattered all over the floor , together like they were inseparable.

Then he glanced at little Grace oblivious to the surrounding of boys around her but noticing her ; Her bright blue eyes and bright blonde hair glistening in the light. Her little pink dress matching her pink shoes witch were swaying with her legs. Miles was a pudgy little boy with a snotty nose but a impeccable fashion sense.

Then there was Callum and Zack who caught Blaine's eyes they had moved from their position on the sofa and we're play wrestling tickling each other with great big smiles on their faces. Callum tripped and landed on Blaine's feet. Blaine let out a slight chuckle and picked Callum Up and placed him on his knee. "Hey buddy," Blaine said "you okay?" Blaine asked "yeah I'm goody uncle Blaine ," Callum said as he snuggled into Blaine wrapping his arms around his neck "I love you uncle Blaine," Callum said "I love you too uncle Blaine ," Zack yelled jumping on Blaine causing a omph to escape his mouth . "I love you both too!" Blaine said as Callum and Zack snuggled into him.

Soon soft snores escaped their mouths and Blaine looked over at the Schuesters ;Cara and Daniel playing on the sofa together Daniel tickling her causing a smile to form on her face. Then there were the other set of twins Fred and George glued to the telly whilst holding a toy car which had froze in mid air like they stopped what they were playing to stare at the Tv where Mr Tumble was signing to them. ( UK tv show search it up xx) Their ginger locks and Identicle looks reminded Blaine of the Wesley twins and seeing that they were named by Daniel when he was 3 was quite coincidental. Then there was little Billy Shuester attached to his fathers leg , afraid to go any further. Not wanting to be involved with the Children's play.

Then Blaine glanced back down to the twins asleep on his chest! They weren't like Heppy , he loved Heppy way to much for anyone , maybe even Kurt to ruin his love for her. "Blaine are you okay?" Asked Brittany "I'm fine!" He replied "I'm really sorry but we have to head home we have a long journey ahead of us and Snicks needs her mothers food to feed her.!" Brittany said gesturing to a very unhappy looking Santana l. "Do you want me to take these little a ones to the car?" Blaine asked politely "don't worry me and Santana have it covered," Brittany said lifting Callum off of him and handing him to Santana before returning to collect Zack. "Thanks for letting us come Blaine it was really nice to catch up!" Brittany whispered side hugging Blaine trying not to wake Zack. "Thanks okay , bye Brittany" he said waving her off.

"You are going to be the best father the world could have asked for," a angelic voice behind him stated. "No that position is already taken, by you!" Blaine replied "Callum and Zack aren't people who are affectionate and the way they latched them selves on to you, your a natural," said Kurt kissing his cheek. "I'm gonna get everyone out of the house so we can put Heppy to sleep okay?" Blaine said "sure who has her at the moment?" Kurt asked "I  don't know everyone wants to hold her so she could be with anyone but ask your dad first,"Blaine replied. "Hey dad!" Kurt called gesturing for his dad to come over . "Who has H?" He asked "She is with Rachel," Burt said "Could you help clear everyone out so we can put her down for her sleep?" Kurt asked kindly "sure kiddo," Burt replied as Kurt rushed off to get Hepburn . Blaine was about to start asking everyone to leave when Burt stopped him. "Blaine, can I have a word," Burt asked "sure,"

"I just want to thank you, for saving Kurt, without you I still think he would be quite alone. And thanks for helping him accept himself further. " Burt had tears in his eyes "just thank you!" Burt said as Blaine pulled Burt down into a hug "i love you son," Burt said "I love you too dad," Blaine said. It was out before he had time to stop himself. But he didn't regret . Burt was like a father to him a real one not like his dad, like a real one.

"Okay everyone out!" Burt shouted "The lovers need to put their child to bed!" Burt shouted . There were choruses of goodbyes and hugs and kisses. And forehead kisses for little Hepburn. Excluding Burt and Carole ,Nick and Jeff were the last to leave grasping onto each other's hands tightly. "Hey you two!" Kurt called out "congrats on the engagement!" Blaine Burt Carole Nick and Jeff all turned to face the boys engagement? they had decided long ago that they didn't want a wedding. But there the ring sat on Nicks left hand ! "Your the only one who noticed," Jeff chuckled "he proposed last night romantic and beautiful ," Nick said looking at Jeff with heart eyes. "Congrats !" Blaine shouted "thanks guys see you soon!" They said together .

"Dad, Carole the room is all set up for you first door on you left when you go up the stairs," Kurt said waving off his dad and step mum."Come on Blaine lets go to bed," Kurt said turning around to find no Blaine or Hepburn but instead hear singing from H's room.

"Baby your not alone cause your here with me and nothing's gonna bring us down cause nothing can keep me from loving you and you know it's true, no matter what'll come to be our love is all you need to make it through," Blaine finished and started to exit the room.

"What was that?" Kurt asked "just a song I have been working on , like it?" Blaine asked smiling "love it" Kurt replied causing Blaine's grin to grow "you me cheese on toast bed!" Kurt said smiling. "We aren't Zalfie Kurt I mean seriously ha," Blaine  said laughing before they both went upstairs to their bedroom to sleep.

Hi everyone how is it ? I am slacking I know but what's your opinion so far ?