4

"Sam?" A familiar raspy voice asks. I can tell its Harry's. Must be talking to himself...

"Mm.." I can here the shrug in his voice. I hear his footsteps get softer and softer. Hm.. he must of left. I decide to get up and follow where ever he went. I slip out of bed and go through the door.

I instantly spot Harry leaning on the kitchen counter back to me.

"I'm out of touch, I'm out of love
I'll pick you up when you're getting down
And out of all these things I've done I think I love you better now." He sings.

I clap, which scares Harry. He whips his head around so fast it'd be no surprise if it came off.

"Oh, Uh..Hey." He greets awkwardly.

"Harry, that was really good." I say, Obviously impressed.

"T-Thanks." He slightly smiles. I Nod and look over his shoulder to see he made breakfast. Bacon and eggs, Yum.

"That looks nice." I tell him, Nodding over to the food on the table behind him.

"Thanks."

He smiles and hands me a plate. I gladly accept it. I mutter a 'Thanks' to him before setting it on the table and picking up a fork.

"Good?" Harry asks once its in my mouth.

"Great!"

he chuckles and fake bows. He takes a plate for himself and sits beside me, digging in.

"Harry?"

"Hm?" He looks up at me and its like his eyes are staring into my soul.

"I-I don't wanna go back.."

"I know.." He sighs.

"Harry, I have no where to go, Nothing to wear. How am I going to do this?" Harry says nothing, but Picks up his empty plate and puts it in the sink. "I'll go back.." I sigh and do the same as Harry did. Harry's head snaps in my direction and his eyes get wide.

"Sam-"

"Harry, Eventually I'll have to go back."

"Not now, you don't." He shakes his head.

"Harry, I have no where to stay. In case you forgot, I live with Jase."

"I know you live with him. But, you have here."

"Harry, No." I shake my head.

"Why not?" He asks.

"Becos' Its your home. I don't want to bother you."

"I offered." He smirks. He walks upstairs with me standing with my arms crossed. A few minutes later, Harry comes back down in a Black T-shirt and Grey skinnies, Keys in Hand.

"Where are you going?" I ask.

"Friend's." He gives me one word then walks out the door. Watch out, Mr.Badass coming through.. I roll my eyes. I walk out to the Living room and sit on the beige recliner.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------