41

-Two weeks later-

I frown down as I cuts up a few onions. That's right, I'm back at my apartment. Though, it took a lot to get Harry to take me home, I'm back. I even had my surgery done. I can't believe it. Doctor Miller said my shin should heal by Halloween which is next week. I can still walk on my leg and all. It's just a lot of pain right now..

Leigh breaks my thoughts as she walks in, in big heels a mini body-tight, black and white dress, a red blazer and little clutch.

"You look nice. Where're you going?" I ask.

Leigh turns from the open fridge and half-smirks, half-grins at me.

"Oh, didn't I tell? Gage and I are going out." She tilts her head, innocently. (A/N: hehe see what I did, Emily? ;D)

I roll my eyes as I know, Leigh will get away with this..

"Hm, okay. Have fun." I tell her.

Did I mention Leigh moved in with me?

"Alright, Love ya." She grabs the house keys from the shelf and waves goodbye.

"Love you too." I call after her.

I sigh and chop my onions again. I hate onions..

All of a sudden, a big, cold hand is placed on my bare waist. I jump and turn around, knife still in hand and ready to cut. I let out a sigh of relief as I find Harry. I frown up at him causing him to laugh at me.

"Were you really gonna stab me?" He glance down at the knife, still laughing.

"Well, yeah.." I say in a 'duh' kind of tone.

Harry continues to laugh as I turn away from him to chop the last onion.

"You know, I could've cut myself.." I say sternly.

"Oh, lighten up. I scare you and you take it way too far. Learn to have some fun and have a laugh. Your no fun..." He lectures.

"I am fun." I defend.

"Yeah, fun to fuck.." He mumbles.

I turn around by his sudden comment and blush violently.

"Shut up!" I punch his chest, playfully.

A deep chuckle comes from Harry's lips as I continue to turn a deeper shade of red.

I turn back to the onion and chop the last few slices. I smile as Harry wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me close to him. His hands brush against my bare waist as my cuts get slower and slower. My cuts stop completely as he slips his fingers into my shorts, down to the inside of my panties. A small gasp leaves my mouth as Harry's fingers brush against my clit. Harry laughs at me as I almost drop my knife.

"H-Harry, stop.." I groan, lightly.

Harry ignores my comment and slips two of his fingers into me. I drop the knife onto the ground and dig my nails into Harry's arm that holds me in place.

I freeze completely and pull on Harry's arm for him to stop. He ignore me and continues to move his fingers into me.

"I-I.."

Surprising me, he pulls his fingers out of me. I turn around fast and frown at him as he sucks on his fingers with a smirk.

"Stop that and go be horny somewhere else." I whisper-shout.

Harry pulls his fingers from his mouth and laughs.

"Fine, I think I'll go be horny 'round Row.." He smirks, knowing this'll get to me.