34

-Sam-

I sat up when the tent door unzipped and watched as Harry stepped in. Harry got down and crawled over to me. I lie back down and stare up at the top of the tent. All of a sudden, curly hair was all I saw. Harry held himself above me as he put his face in my neck.

"I'm sorry." He apologizes. I couldn't tell if he meant it or not but at least he came to say sorry.

"Mm." I hum, running my hands through his curls.

"I didn't mean for this. She called and asked what I was doing. I told her I was packing to go camping and she asked to come. I didn't want to be rude and said yes." He explained. If you asked me, he seemed pretty honest.

"It's alright, Harry." I lean down and kiss his head lightly.

"I'm a horrible boyfriend." He sighs loudly.

"No your not. Stop beating yourself up."

"But I am, Samantha. You know it's true."

"Harry," I sit up and bring Harry into full view. "Your the best boyfriend ever and I am so lucky to have you." I say in all honesty.

"Really?" He raises an eyebrow in disbelief.

"Mhm." I nod. A wide grin spreads across Harry's face as he sees that I mean it.

*****

I walk out of the tent as the smell of burning wood fills the air. I look around and find all the tents set up and a campfire going. Niall sat on a log alone like Clyde and Harry. I walked towards the log where Harry sat. Before I could sit beside him, Row was there. Did I mention the logs were tiny? No? Oh, well they are. I shrug to myself and walk past them to the log with Niall. I can honestly feel Harry's eyes on me the whole time I sit beside Niall.

"Hey." Niall smiles down at me. I look up and give back a genuine smile.

"Hi. What's going on?"

"I don't know. Clyde just set a fire and everyone came around, so..." He trails off.

"Hm. Well, this is really boring." I roll my eyes.

"Agreed. Is everything alright between you and Harry now?" He glances over at Harry with a curios look.

"Yea, I think so." I nod, looking at him. The way his curls blew in the wind made his eyes stand out more.

"Good. Hungry?"

"Kinda." I shrug. Niall smiles and holds his finger up for me to wait. He pushes his hand into his pocket and fishes around. He pulls his hand back out and holds out a pack of twinkies.

"You keep twinkies in your pocket?" I laugh as I take and open it.

"Sometimes." He shrugs with a smug smile. I laugh and take one from the pack. I give him the other from the pack and throw down the wrapper.

"Cheers." Niall holds up his Twinkie with his pinky out. I laugh and do the same thing, hitting mine against his. I bring it back and shove half of it in my mouth.

"Fat ass." Row snickers. I stop chewing and stare at her. I swallow the Twinkie down hard and take tiny bites from it.

"Don't listen to her. Your perfect the way you are. I mean it." Niall whispers in my ear as I swallow tiny bits.

"Thank you." I blush, shifting on the log. I yawn and stand up. "I'm gonna go piss and go to bed, I'm tired." I brush off my butt and stretch.

"The bucket is over by my tent. Bring it back when your done." Clyde points to his tent in the far corner. I nod and walk to his tent. I pick up the bucket beside the tent and walk out to the woods more where I can be alone to pee.

*****

I walk back to the camp and sigh. Everyone was gone from the fire. I walk to Clyde's tent and set the bucket back down. I walk past Clyde's and Niall's tent to the one I suppose is Harry's. I unzip the tent and look inside. Harry laid on a blanket on his back, playing on his phone.

"Oh, hey. I was waiting for you." He sits up and smiles.

"You didn't have to." I step in and zip it back up.

"I wanted to though."

"Well, thanks. Now, have you seen my bag?" I turn to look at him with a curious expression.

"No. Why?"

"It's a good thing my phones in my pocket. It had my PJ's and stuff in there." I groan, stating the obvious.

"Come 'ere." He pats a spot beside him, probably ignoring what I had just said. I walk towards him and sit in the patted spot.

"Hm?" I hum. Harry says nothing, but pulls me onto his lap.

"I don't know." Harry shrugs. I laugh and rest my head on his shoulder.

"You wanna wear some of my clothes?" He whispers in my ear.

"Mhm." I nod against his shoulder.

"Alright, well, get up so I can get you something." Harry scoots back a little for me to get up from him. I slip off his lap and watch as he goes to get me something. He stands near his bag and undoes his plaid shirt before throwing it to me. I stand up and walk to the other side of the tent.

"Boxers?" Harry holds up a pair from his bag.

"I have spandex on, I'm fine." I shake my head.

"Alright." Harry shrugs and puts them back in his bag. I turn my back to him and unbutton my shorts. I zip them down and pull them off. I drop them on the ground before sliding my top off, above my head.

"Shit." I hear Harry whisper to himself. I whip my head around fast to see what's going on.

"Quit watching me." I playfully frown.

"Sorry." Harry laughs, holding his hand over his eyes. I laugh and turn back around. I pick up the plaid shirt from the ground and pull it on. I turn back around and walk to Harry, buttoning up the shirt. Instead of Harry having his hand over his eyes, he's lying on his back with his phone again.

"What're you doing?" I get down on my knees and watch Harry.

"Lookin' at my pictures."

"Mm." I nod. I lay down next to him and close my eyes tiredly.

"Tired?"

"Mhm." I nod. Harry wraps his arm around me and pull the covers on top of me.

"Are you warm?"

"Yea, Thanks." I lean back against his chest feeling lazy. I feel my thoughts get fuzzy as I get sleepier and sleepier. The last thing I remember was Harry humming a familiar tune.

---------------------------------------------