+ hell yea thirteen +

(( I know I suck ok I can't believe it's been 6 months since I last updated holy frijoles but I'm back love me!!! okay back to the story ))

☁ ☁ ☁

Violet smiled when she opened her eyes at the sight of Michael, his arm was tucked protectively around her waist. Their legs were all tangled amongst each other and she began to wonder if she had wanted to leave, whether it would even be physically possible to leave his embrace. With her fingers she took some of his blonde hair and pushed it away from his eyes causing him to stir softly awake, his emerald-green eyes soon fluttering open.

"Mhm," he mumbled sleepily, "you're up early." She laughed a little, because she was aware of the time, and to regular people it would not be considered early.

"If 10'o'clock is considered early, then sure I'm up real early," she joked, smirking and he chuckled. Violet went to get up, but just as she thought, he pulled her right back down with him, his arms snaking around her waist once more.

"No stay here, here with me." She twisted herself around so she was facing him. "I just don't want to get out of bed just yet," he said, his fingers lightly stroking up and down her arm. Violet exhaled, half-heartedly, still not convinced; you know how she was with her morning tea. "Stay with meee," he continued, whining like a child but laughing towards the end.

"Finee," she whined back, laughing, "five more minutes." She whispered, placing her lips on his for a brief moment. He responded quickly, deepening the first kiss they had shared in what felt like an eternity. Her small hands travelled under his white t-shirt and his under hers, gripping her sides firmly.

Several minutes had passed, consisting of more kissing and less clothing being worn. The pair were hungry for each other's love and warmth, craving more and more of each other as the seconds passed.

"I really," Violet started, "missed you," she breathed out, in between kisses, because she did. She had missed him more than anything, even though a few days earlier she would not be caught dead allowing herself to think such thoughts about him.

He smiled, "I missed you more Vi." His fingers tugged lower down on the thin fabric of her undergarments promptly, but the way she froze a little told him she wasn't ready. He pulled away softly, noticing how pink her cheeks already were as she looked down.

"Michael I'm-"She stuttered out, "I'm not ready for that with you just yet." She tucked a piece of her dark brown her behind her ear, still feeling a little embarrassed. But she knew deep inside that she was doing the right thing, there were still things that had been left unresolved and it didn't feel right.

He nodded in understanding, "Don't worry about it, okay. I understand. When you're ready that's when it'll happen." He took her hand in his and gave it a reassuring squeeze.

"Okay," she nodded, almost like she was still trying to convince part of her that she was making the right decision, and that she hadn't betrayed Michael in any way. He smiled down at her, intertwining their fingers and giving her lips a quick peck, making them both smile.

"Now let's go get something to eat! I feel like I haven't eaten in 23 years," he chuckled, making her shake her head, laughing at how much of a dork he actually was.

☕ ☕ ☕

They ended up choosing a small, cute café not too far from their apartment complex, avoiding the one they had chosen last time, where they ended up fighting. The pair ordered breakfast; Michael ordered a stack of pancakes and asked for extra maple syrup and whipped cream (as if he knew they wouldn't give him enough of each) while Violet just ordered a vanilla chai tea and a slice of berry cheesecake, not really feeling like a typical breakfast.