+ three +

three

++

The two found out that they had more in common than they thought – pointless things of course – things such as, favourite fruits and not liking sport or how they both despised coffee, both preferring a warm cup of tea. And with every word, they grew a little fonder of each other. She tugged on her burgundy sweater, pulling it down a little and tossed one leg over the other. There was a comfortable silence between the two, as they sipped their teas, the cold morning air hitting them.

“I have to work today.” The boy admitted glumly, looking over at the girl and she nodded her head.

“As do I.” She replied, running a hand through her almost wiry black hair. They both sighed at the same time causing them to look up at each other, slight smiles forming at their mouths. He set down his blue mug and gazed into her brown eyes, they reminded Michael of chocolate; and he loved chocolate.

“What time do you start?” He asked her and she didn’t look up from her mug when she replied.

“8:00” She said, sleep still evident in her small voice.

“I better be going then.” He said after looking at his wristwatch, suddenly being aware of the time, he started to stand up from the seat and she mirrored his actions.

“Will you come again tonight?” She asked quickly, for she was scared he wouldn’t.

“Of course love.” 

i am absolutley stunned with the amount of votes

this story has recieved

i love every single one of you so much

[don't forget to vote and comment] 

love t xx