+ one +

one

++

The girl looked a little puzzled when Michael had said that, for it sounded a tad bit inappropriate. Her eyes found their way to his hands, his strong meaty hands and down to his fingers, suddenly wondering what his fingers would feel like in –

She quickly shook away the thought, her cheeks flushing a deep shade of red.

“How so?” She finally answered, her voice coming out gentle and quietly causing the boy to smile, she couldn’t tell if he was smiling at her response or her rosy cheeks.

“Well, every time you wake up at 2am, I’ll come over. Maybe we might be able to fall asleep together." The girl couldn’t help the smile on her face, and neither could the boy. Without another word, the girl walked towards her small bedroom with the blonde haired boy following close behind her. The girl couldn’t deny she wasn’t nervous; she wanted nothing more than to have his arms around her.

They lie down, their bodies radiating a calm heat off each other. The girl had never felt more at ease in her life, she wondered if he felt the same. She hoped she wouldn’t fall for the green-eyed boy, for she knew where it would end up; she’d only end up heartbroken. She shook away the thought; she needn’t have negative thoughts, not with such a cute boy with her. The girl found her eyes getting heavier as she cuddled deeper into Michael. He smiled down at her, her pink lips parted slightly as she took light breaths, he moved the small stray pieces of brown hair from her forehead and tucked it behind her small ears.

He clutched at her hand and moved her petite body a little closer to his before shutting his eyes and falling into a peaceful sleep with the gorgeous girl in his arms.

thank you guys so much for all the votes

i really hope you liked this chapter

just to let you know, this will most probably be 

a short book, 10 chapters at the most, but i still

hope you enjoy this story.

love t

xx