+ two +

two

++

The next morning the girl awoke, a smile spreading across her face as she felt arms around her    waist and light snoring.  

Michael. She thought.

After a while of simply laying in his arms, enjoying his presence, she decided to get up and make herself a cup of tea.   His arms, unwilling to let go, pulled her back to his chest.

"Michael, please let me go."  She spoke, her voice soft but to the point.

"But I don't want you to go." The boy protested, his grip on the girl tightening.

"But I need my morning tea." She replied, whining and  he sighed deeply before releasing her from his arms. She stood still and watched him for a moment, and she then bent down and kissed him on the forehead; a smile forming slightly on his lips at her touch.      

She poured herself a cup of tea, and one for Michael, in case he decided to come downstairs and join her.   She grabbed the warm glass, after letting it cool and brought it slowly to her lips, still thinking about the boy, the adorable boy that lay in her bed upstairs.  

She wasn't quite sure as to why she was trusting this stranger, and letting him get so close to her, literally, but part of her, didn't really mind. She was glad, gladder than anything.   Her thoughts wandered. She continued to think more about the boy, and how good it felt to be wrapped in his arms, and how safe she felt. She thought about the sly smile that would sneak it's way onto his face every now and then as she had observed the few times she saw him. A yawn and a grunt interrupted her thoughts.  

"Good morning," He said, his voice deeper than usual and a bit scratchier; quite attractive in her opinion.  

"Morning," She said, pushing the other cup of tea before him as he sat down.  

"Thank you."  

"You're welcome."

  "So, if this is going to be a regular thing, we should get to know each other a bit more, shouldn't we?" He said, turning to look at her.  

"I suppose so."

hope you guys enjoyed this chapter

thank you guys so much for all the votes,

it's literally blown us away

this chapter was written by beatiful bre' 

once again, thank you guys

love t xoxo