Chapter 11 (Episode 3 Part 2)

I stood in the locker room and chatted to Danny about our chemistry lesson where I had told Harris in front of the whole class that he was wrong, which then ensued Harris telling me I was wrong, then Danny proved I was right and well lets just say Harris was still grumbling about being wrong. I glanced over at Scott and Stiles who were close by chatting about Allison's grandfather "You were good" Danny grinned ruffling my hair with his hand, he'd gotten into the habit of doing that ever since I got back from West he'd missed me a lot apparently.

"Thanks Danny" I blushed at the compliment and grabbing my lacrosse gear out of the locker that had my name on it "you did good as well" I laughed when he slammed his hands over his heart.

"A compliment from a girl" he leaned against my locker once more and gave me a boyish grin "How will I go on, I've got a girl to notice me" he winked and looked over my head at Coach as he walked into the room looking extremely serious "somethings wrong" he mumbled his eyes not leaving Coach's form.

Coach put his finger in his mouth and whistled loudly to get the attention of all the people in the room, everyone seemed to stop what they were doing and all eyes trend to Coach "Listen up" he looked down at the clip board in his hand "Anybody sees Isaac Lahey, you immediately tell the principal. Get a teacher, or you call me" he then looked up from the board and looked at Greenberg who perked up at the mention of calling Coach, who of cause didn't miss the opportunity to shut the hope in Greenberg's eyes down "Except for you, Greenberg. Don't call me for anything. I'm not kidding. Don't call me. You shouldn't even have my number" snickering erupted though out the room as Coach walking out with a satisfied smile.

I changed out of my tank top, put on my lacrosse pads and numbered jersey that I had been given earlier this morning by Coach.

"I'll talk to you on the field Danny" I waved at him and made my way over to Stiles and Scott who were once again speaking in hushed tones "hey whats the secret meeting of fools about?" I questioned as Stiles twitched and glanced in my direction.

"Isaac?" Scott asked completely ignoring my presence, lucky for me Stiles didn't, he rubbed my back to let me know that he still talked to me.

"It's Derek's problem now" Stiles mumbled as we walked around the row of lockers to where Stiles and Scott kept their stuff.

I leaned against the locker that Greenberg doesn't use and watched as Stiles took off his shirt "has Derek said anything else?" Scott asked me I knew he was referring to the fact that my eyes flashed red the other night but I ignored his question and turned his attention back to his problem with Allison's grandfather.

"So has he made a move yet?" I asked him, I watched in amusement as he blinked slowly and just stared at me with wide eyes "you really think I didn't notice that he keeps an eye on you, in a weird stalker kind of way?" I winked at Scott whose mouth gaped open.

"He - I" he stuttered gulped hard as he pulled on his shirt "he's just curious that's all"

"I've never known Gerard to be curious" I mumbled as I examined my chipped nails.

"What do you know of Gerard?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Enough to know that if you get his attention you don't survive long" I pushed off the locker and went to make a phone call.