Chapter 14

Hey His Mate Fans!!! I know a lot of you want a sex scene to happen, so because I'm in a giving mood, I'm going to give you guys what you want.... So same rules apply as my other books, if you're under 15 or feel uncomfortable about sex, I advise you skip the scene '⌘' this sign means the beginning and this one '⌘' means the end.

So as always I hope you all enjoy this update, and I hope you all have a great day :)

~~ Katt

____________________________

I giggled as his hands trailed up from my waist, as he pressed my back pressed firmly against the makeshift bed in the rail car, and climbed on top of me with a wicked smirk. A deep blush bloomed on my cheeks as he hooked them hem of my Sniper Wolf tank top and pulled it over my head revealing my blood red bra "Why are you blushing?" Derek asked with a smile as he kissed his way down my neck and to my chest.

"Because this is awkward" I mumbled, he lifted his head and looked me in the eye with his serious face on.

"Don't be awkward" he mumbled kissing me once again he made his way down my chest to my belly button "its natural" he glanced at me with an amused look in his eyes and was about to pull away from me.

"Don't" I said grabbing the back of his head with shaking hands i pulled him closer to me and kissed his lips gingerly the result of my kiss had him attacking my lips with passion.

⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘

Pressing my lower half into his I moaned when I felt how hard he was, biting his lower lips hard I felt him grow impossibly harder as he growled and swiftly removed my skinny jeans and red panties, getting off of me he went to his duffle bag and pulled out a metallic pouch, pulling off his jeans he removed his underwear and ripped open the pouch and produced a condom.

Putting it on he walked back over to me and kissed my lips gently, he opened my legs using his knee and positioned himself before slowly entering me. Biting my lips as his member spread my tissues, I sucked in a breath as he thrust gingerly deeper into me, tears leaked out of my eyes as pain hit and second later it was gone replaced with an odd needing sensation in my abdomen.

"Oh shit Frey" he groaned out as I involuntarily fell my inner muscles around him, moving without a second thought I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him sharply into me sighing at the feeling I closed my eyes as he began to thrust into me. Moaning as I felt my orgasm build in the pit of my stomach, clutching Derek's shoulder blades I pulled him down for a tender kissing as my orgasm reached its peak. Moaning loudly as I tumbled down off of my peak I felt Derek thrust harder into me as he came, Groaning out my name as he did.

⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘

He leaned down and kissed my lips tenderly and nuzzled into my neck "I love you" he whispered causing me to smiled widely at the ceiling.

"I love you too" I mumbled kissing his cheek.