Chapter 17

PLEASE READ AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END!

------------------------
"Derek Anthony Hale! I swear to all that is holy if you do not put me down this instant I will beat you to death with your own balls" I semi shouted semi growled, it was a low blow using Derek's middle name like that but hey desperate time and all that shit.

Pounding continuously on his back I kept screaming profanities at him until he dropped me on the floor, with a loud thump my ass connected with the harsh concrete floor of the rail way station and I groaned out a cursed as I stood up glaring at my Mate "don't call me by that name" he growled in return, if he thought he could intimidate me like he did with his little army he could think again.

"I'll call you what ever when you act like a caveman" I slammed my fist into his chest and smirked when he gave out a satisfied grunt and stumbled back a step or two.

"Nah leave them, it'll end soon" I heard Issac mumbled to Erica who was glaring at me murderously for disrespecting her Alpha.... Already attached to him was she.

"She's not allowed to disrespect him like that, she's below me" Erica growled she lunged forward and turned swiping her claws at me once again she smirked when she nicked my shoulder with her nail making me growl "I'm going to break that ugly face of yours bitch" she growled standing between Derek and I who was still rubbing the small hurt on his chest.

"Looks like the Alpha got himself a lap dog" I laughed letting the venom in my voice show how pissed I truly was, I wasn't planning on hurting Erica but now well lets just say she's going to be in the hospital morgue when I'm done with her skinny ass "You really think I'm lower then you?" I smirked kicking her legs out from under her so she fell to the ground with a grunt "I've been a Werewolf since birth, you've only done this for a day" I gripped her hair and shoved her onto the ground so I could beat on her easier "if anything Mutt you should be bowing down to me" I slammed my fist into her face repeatedly enjoying the feeling of her bones shattering under my assault.

"ENOUGH!" Derek shouted causing me to stop mid swing and snarl at him, I leaped off Erica who was once again unconscious and pounced at him, my wolf form coming out fully my canines grew and sharpened my eyes were doubtfully glowing an eerie blue "Frey Elli Parker" he growled at me causing my to bristle and grow louder at him "you eyes are red" he groaned out when I slashed his chest.

His words shocked me back into my human form and I stared at him with wide eyes, my anger dissipating at the sentence, I couldn't even remember why I was angry at him leaning my head on his now healing chest I gripped his shoulders as he stood up with me in his arms "I'm sorry" I whispered out as he took me into the carriage that he called home.

"Frey" he mumbled out placing me on the bed, he started to kiss my cheeks before nipping at my bottom lip making me moan lightly.

"Derek" I whispered out griping his hair I pulled his face to mine and kissed him with as much passion as I could muster, yeah I was still pissed at him because he hurt Scott and turned another teenager without consulting me but hey what can I say I'm in love with the guy. And with that thought ringing in my head I fell into passion with Derek Hale by my side.

___________________________
So I have this idea about a cheeky little competition where you guys make the best His Mate Covers as you possibly can and in return I will create a character for you in this book and dedicate a few chapters to you..... The winner will be determined by myself and a friend and the best cover will be used for the rest of time :)

I apologise for it being such a short shitty chapter, but I've been super busy what with work and Tafe.

I hope you all have a nice day :)

~~ Katt xx