Chapter 12

I leaned against the outside of the locker room and called my dad, he knew Gerard better then anyone because of his multiple run ins with him. As the phone began to ring my heart clenched as I remembered that he was keeping things from me, quickly hanging up and scrolled though my contacts and smiled when Tricks name came up, she'd know what I needed.

"You rang" she answered sounding grumpier then usual.

"Hey Trick I was just wondering if you know anything about Gerard Argent?" I said whispering the name, I didn't know if the cameras he had installed around the school could pick up sound so it was better to be safe then sorry.

"Quite a bit, why you got some Argent trouble?" There was a banging sound in the background "goddammit Brand pick up your dirty dishes or I'll throw them onto your bed!" she shouted and then sighed, I heard clicking noises and finally a sigh.

"You could say something like that, he's up to something and I want to know what without outing myself to him or his followers" I took a weary glanced around and made eye contact with a fuming Drew.

"Okay well what type of info do you want to know?" She asked as Drew stomped her way over to me and crossed her arms, she'd have to wait if she wanted to vent to me.

"Do you know what his weaknesses are?" I asked with a seriousness that made me sound like an adult.

"Why would you want to know that?" She asked I could almost see her raised eyebrow and signature smirk "oh my god you're going to kill him aren't you"

"What?" I asked in pretend surprise "why would I want to do that?"

"Frey Parker" she said scolding me like a mother would "I know you better then I know my own son, so I know when you're lying"

Sighing in defeat I told her what I was planning "fine I'm just looking out for a friend whose caught his attention, I know he hasn't changed so if worst comes to worst I'll kill him"

"Everyone one on the Were community knows that if you catch an Argents attention you don't last long" she sighed "I've sent you all my info on the Argent family, take care of yourself Frey. This is a dangerous game you're playing" and with that she hung up.

"Why are you hovering?" I asked as Drew moved from foot to foot in place, she looked nervous.

"I think I did a dumb" she mumbled looking around she leaned closer so I could smell her perfume and whispered "I may have kissed someone I shouldn't have"

Staring to her without blinking I coughed and tried to speak "so" I choked out past a chuckle "who did you make out with?"

"Issac" she mumbled as I started to laugh really really hard, it was mean of me I know but her embarrassment was to funny for me not to laugh at "and it wasn't make out if was kiss" laughing harder then before I choked when she slapped me in the face.

Sobering up I stared at her with wide eyes, I honestly couldn't believe she slapped me to shut me up. Glaring playfully at her I started to swat wildly at her "you slapped me" I huffed out as she turned her back just enough for me to smack her ass really hard.

Squealing she glared at me murderously and then smirked "baby I know you want to tap me ass but the least you could do is buy me dinner first" she winked and then stalked off to go inflicted pain on someone else.