Chapter 16 (Episode 3 Part 5)

Okay so the bedroom at the top is Frey's, i thought I'd change it up a bit.

~~ Katt xx

_____________________

Derek and I cuddled in my bed at my parents house and conversed quietly to each other about what had happened with Lydia at the rink.

"So she just started to scream and cry for no reason?" he asked after I'd explained everything, its was rather stupid of him to ask that question but I let it slide.

"Yeah, even after Stiles and I dragged her to his car and drove her home she kept screaming about a guy being under the ice" I lifted my eyes from our hands that were intertwined and met his eyes "I think she's losing her shit" I shrugged when he stiffened at my choice of words, Derek hated it when I swore even when he wasn't around he just knew that I'd done it, it was like his creeper superpower or something.

"Theres something wrong with her" Derek mumbled tucking his hand behind his head, he shifted me closer to him with one arm.

"I never noticed" I mumbled sarcastic, with a growl Derek rolled over and pinned me to the bed with his body "oh did my words make you angry?" I cooed mockingly at him, he knew I didn't mean it but every time he did something like this my breath would catch in my throat and my heart would race. I rubbed my lower half against him and smirked when he growled louder and buried his face into my neck nipping at the veins there.

"Cut it out or I will cut you off" he growled through clenched teeth as I pressed myself against him once more.

"Oh yeah" I challenged rolling us over I straddled his hips and ran my fingernails down his bare chest with a satisfied smile "You wouldn't dream of doing that" I kissed my way up his chest to his neck where I bit him hard making him groan.

"You're right I wouldn't" he said rolling us back over he ripped off my shirt with a laugh when I moaned and ached my back. Yep Derek Hale was going to be the death of me.

~Next Day: Ice Rink~

Scott and I got out of my car and walked up to the door of the Ice Rink, I honestly didn't know why he dragged me with him but somehow I suspected he wanted me away from Derek "Scott I have better things to do tonight, like homework and umm... I don't know helping my mum set up a nursery!" I caught a glimpse of Scott rolling his eyes.

"Frey, you need to see that Derek is just using you for protection" he opened the door to the rink and said quietly "he just wants you for power"

"Scott let me explain this to you once more, Mates don't do that" I said pulling him to a stop before we actually made it past the foyer of the rink "they protect each other no matter what, I'm going to hit you if you make me explain it to you again" I let him go and stomped towards where Boyd was on a zamboni to clean the ice.

"Boyd. I just wanna talk. Hey, come on, Boyd, please. Did Derek tell you everything? And I don't just mean going out of control on the full moons. I mean everything" Scott said as we walked onto the ice, Boyd turned off the cleaner and stepped off of it.

"He told me about the hunters" Boyd answered crossing his arms he gazed at Scott and then turned his gaze to me "Derek's not going to like you being here" he commented.

"Yeah I'm here against my own will, so its not me he's going to be angry with" I said copying his stance

"And that's not enough for you to say no? Whatever you want there's other ways to get it" Scott said ignoring the conversation that Boyd and I were having.

"I just wanna not eat lunch alone every day" Boyd said sadly, poor kid, must suck people only came to you when they wanted something, and he wasn't that bad a person either.

"If you're looking for friends, you can do a lot better than Derek" Scott said, he glanced at me when a growl escaped my lips.

"That really hurts, Scott" Derek said stepping out of the shadows with Erica and Issac, Derek's eyes skimmed over my tense form "I mean, if you're going to review me, at least take a consensus. Erica, how's life been for you since we met?" he glanced at the blonde who was also staring at me.

"Hm. In a word - Transformative" she smirked at him with a wink before looking back at me with a wicked glint in her eyes.

"Isaac?" he asked glancing at the other blonde who had his arms crossed and was looking at the ice as if he wanted to be anywhere but here.

"Well, I'm a little bummed about being a fugitive, but other than that, I'm great" he smiled and shrugged when Derek rose and eyebrow. Scott stepped forward which made Issac and Erica take defensive positions in front of Derek.

"Okay, hold on. This isn't exactly a fair fight" I commented causing everyone to look at me with confusion "might as well fight with you" I said glaring at Erica who smiled hatefully at me, which was funny because I'd been nothing but nice towards her.

"Go home, Frey" Derek commanded with authority making me wince at the way my body wanted to do just that at his domineering tone.

"I meant fair for them" I said though gritted teeth as Erica shot forward and tried to slash me with her claws, jumping back I skidded across the ice and smirked at her whence stumbled after me.

Sliding forward I dodged her claws once more and gripped both her arms, pulling them at an odd angle I heard some cracking and she screamed in pain. Lifting her up by her neck, I spared a glance at Scott who was fighting Issac, turning my gaze to Derek I saw pain in his eyes he knew our fight wasn't over I thought with a hard smile I glanced back at Erica who was still trying to claw my face. Slamming her into the ice I effectively knocked her out and then turned to Issac who was still putting up a fight with Scott.

"Oh Isaac darling" I cooed at him making both of the boys to look over at me "I suggest you stop of you'll end up like your friend here" I gestured to Erica who I kicked towards Derek who stood astonished a few feet away from me "you gonna be a good little puppy?" I knew my eyes flashed red when he whimpered and Scott took that moment of distraction to kick Issac in the stomach.

"Don't you get it? He's not doing this for you. He's just adding to his own power, okay? It's all about him. He makes you feel like he's giving you some kind of gift when all he's done is turn you into a bunch of guard dogs!" Scott shouted to Boyd who was staring at us with astonishment, Derek slammed into Scott and slashed his side deeply.

"It's true. It is about power" Derek said his eyes blazing down at Scott form who was now lying on his back on the ice. Derek stood up and marched over to me throwing my body over his shoulder as I kicked and screamed at him.

"Don't. You don't wanna be like them" Scott's harsh whisper came out as Derek motioned Boyd to following as I continued to pound on his lower back and swing my legs I tried to kick him where i knew it would hurt him.

"You're right" Boyd said lifting his shirt to show the bleeding bite of his abdomen "I wanna be like you" he then followed us helping Issac to pick up Erica who was still unconscious on the ice.