Chapter 26 (Episode 5 Part 2)

I sat in an empty classroom with my feet up on the desk, waiting for my next class to come in seeing as I had a free period I spent the entire time reading one of the books I had pilfered from my dad's library. There were a few anomalies in this book when it came to a few packs, it said that they had come together and became one pack with several Alphas, which is impossible because two Alphas cannot coexist close to one another without having some blood ties in the other pack.

A book slammed down on the table I had my feet on and glanced up nonchalantly at Erica who was glaring down at me "are you going to help us or not?" she asked clearly pissed off that she had to speak to me, I have no idea why she was being a bitch I hadn't done anything to her, well nothing directly I may have had Issac prank her a couple of times but she can't know it was me who put shaving cream in her toothpaste tube.

"Sorry sweetcheeks no can do, I have more important things to do then follow Derek's orders like you little brainless sheep," I said looking back at the book, the page that had the anomaly on it, the name Deucalion stuck out to me for some reason and I swallowed hard trying to think as to why I knew the name. Erica huffed and stomped out of the class, probably to go whine at Derek that I was being mean and wasn't going to play with her, somebody was giving everything as a child.

~20 minutes Later~

"Derek is not gonna kill her without proof," Scott said as he and Stiles both made they're way into the classroom, I put my feet down so Danny could put his stuff next to me with a sigh, he was having a rough day thanks to his Ex being a prick and dumping him before going off to sleep with another guy.

"You okay?" I asked dog-earing the page I was on I put the book away and rubbed Danny's back in a comforting way, he looked like someone killed a puppy in front of him, with another sigh he just nodded and pressed his face into the table "okay then"

Einstein once said, "Two things are infinite: The universe and human stupidity; And I'm not sure about the universe." I myself have encountered infinite stupidity." Harris said as he stalked around the room probably looking for a new victim to torture in this class, but who was he kidding I knew he'd choose Scott or Stiles "So to combat the plague of ignorance in my class, you're going to combine efforts through a round of group experiments" Harris looked over to Scott and Stiles who both sat at Lydia's desk while she was sandwiched between the two idiots "Let's see if two heads are indeed better than one. Or in Mr. Stilinski's case, less than one" the Victim has been chosen, looks like Stiles was in for one fun ride this lesson "Erica, you take the first station. You'll start with -" all the guys in the class bar Issac, Scott, Stiles and Danny put their hands up immediately "I didn't ask for volunteers. Put your hormonal little hands down." hands slowly went down at that order "Start with Mr. McCall" the guys all glared at Scott as he got up and sat next to Erica " All right, next two" 

Tuning out Harris after he put me with Issac I listened into Erica and Scott's conversation "Whatever you're thinking about doing, wait. Give me a chance to talk to Derek" Scott said quietly as I began to make the crystal that Harris had all but thrown the instructions on to the table so we knew how to make it right.

"Why don't you talk to me instead?" Erica mumbled she glanced back at Allison who sat with Danny two seats behind them and smirked "That's funny. In school, you guys act like you're broken up, but she's all over you" Oh Erica do I need to beat you into the dirt again?

_____________________________

Hey guys short chapter, why because I'm moving again!! I know, I know I just moved well I'm moving back to where I was living.

I hope you all enjoy this chapter and have a great day :)

~~ Katt xx