Chapter 29

My head hurt, my ass hurt, my face hurt and let's not forget the fact that my stomach was in a state close to death because I hadn't eaten in two days, the last thing I remember was Derek getting Boyd to hit me on the head so I wouldn't beat the ever loving crap out of him, sitting up I pushed away the blankets that were on top of me and stared at my bare legs.

"Hey" Erica mumbled as she walked in, holding a ham sandwich and a bottle of water, "I thought you might need something to eat and drink" she handed them to me and sat down on the makeshift bed, not even blinking at my state of undress.

"Thanks" I smiled and took a massive bite out of the sandwich and groaned in happiness, nothing tasted better than food on an empty stomach and this ham hit the spot perfectly "Where's Derek?" I asked with a mouth full of ham.

"He's talking to Scott about Jackson being the Kanima" she shrugged when I shot her a confused look "I'm just as shocked as you are, we tested him and he passed it but it seems that when he's in his human form he's just like everyone else who comes in contact with the poison" she stood up and went to walk out the trains door "I'll tell Derek you're asking for him" with that she was gone and I was left wondering what I was going to say to Derek about what happened on the Lacrosse field.

"Hey," Derek said from the doorway, grabbing the pillow that was behind my back I threw it at Derek as hard as I could and watched, unsatisfied, as it hit his chest and fell to the ground "I had to do it" Derek mumbled as I stood up pulling down my tank top so it cover my black underwear and glared at him, still unsure what to say to him.

"Really?" I mumbled "Did you really have to get your little follower to knock me out?" my voice rose an octave and I glared at Derek with hate "Of all the things you've done this is the thing that has managed to piss me off the most" I shouted and slammed my fist into his cheekbone, I went to punch him again but he caught my hand and his eyes flash red in anger.

"I did what I did to protect you" he let go of my hand and it dropped back to my side "you would've hurt a lot of people unless I stopped you and guess what no one got hurt" he held the tops of my arms and sighed my eyes must've flashed red as well, they seemed to be doing that a lot lately ever since I read the book about a pack of Alphas I've been more and more irritated.

"What if I don't need protecting," I said shrugging off his hands I glared at him and tried to step back but couldn't because his hands had moved to my waist and he pulled me closer to his body and grabbed a fist full of my hair.

"I'll protect you no matter what anyone throws at us, do you understand" he didn't wait for my reply because he kissed me deeply, a moan escaped my throat and my hands tangled themselves into his hair, still feeling a little angry I bite his bottom lip a little too hard, just hard enough to draw blood, Derek mumbled an 'Ow' and pulled away "Oh I'm sorry, did your timid little Mate hurt you" I said in a babyish voice which was followed by a pout just to rub it in a little bit more.

"Oh is that how you want to play it?" Derek asked, desire making his voice huskier than usual, his grip on my hips moved to my butt and became rough "because I can play that game" he grinned biting my lip he moved his rough kisses down my neck and bit my shoulder blade before picking me up under my thighs and threw me onto the bed.

"What are you going to do now?" I asked with a wicked grin, I wanted to tease him to teach him a lesson sho I pulled off my tank top and grinned when his eyes half closed his desire was stiffling and to be honest so was mine.

"Oh I'm going to teach you not to tease the Big Bad Wolf" he said before pouncing on me.

_______________________

Hey guys, I'm so sorry I didn't update sooner, I've been away and looking after children and you know how life is. I've kinda got my insparation back so bare with me for a little bit.

Also Happy Easter!!!! for those who celibrate it :)

~~ Katt xx