Chapter 15 (Episode 3 Part 4)

I arrived at the Ice rink at 10pm and slowly opened the doors, I made my way over to the rink where Scott and Allison were just getting on the ice "Hey Frey" Scott smiled as he edged his way over to me, using the rink wall and Allison's arm to steady himself.

"Hey Scotty" I smirked as I gently pushed him away from the wall, which caused him to panic "you know theres a reason baby birds get pushed out of the nest so early when they need to fly" I laughed as Allison laughed making Scott fall to his ass with a grunt "don't pout" I winked and walked over to Stiles who was tying up his skates with Lydia a few feet away.

"I got you a pair of skates Frey" Lydia smiled handing me a pair of hot pink skates, she knew I hate pink thats why she was having a chuckle rolling me eyes I sat next to Stiles with a sarcastic smile.

"Could it be any colder in here?" Lydia questioned rubbing her arms so we knew that she was cold, without even thinking about it Stiles pulled out an orange coloured long sleeve shirt from his bag.

"Here" Stiles mumbled handing her the shirt, she took it with slight hesitation and raised a perfectly sculpted eyebrow.

"I'm wearing blue. Orange and blue, not a good combination" she was about to hand it back when Stiles put his hands up making her stop.

"But it's the colors of the Mets" he looked at her like she was crazy and then twitched "Okay, um, maybe orange and blue is not the best. Right, you know, um, sometimes there's other things you wouldn't think would be a good combination end up turning out to be, like, a perfect combination, you know, like two people together - Who nobody ever thought would be together ever" he mumbled as I finished tying up my skates and Lydia timidly pulled the shirt.

"No, I can see that" she said staring at Allison and Scott who were slowly making their way around the ice, groaning internally I glanced at Lydia and shook my head, she didn't get that Stiles was talking about himself and her in a relationship.

"You can?" Stiles smiled, his hopes lifted like a little kid when they saw how many presents they were getting on Christmas.

"Yeah" she gestured to Allison, who was laughing and Scott who was lying on his back on the ice, "They're cute together" she smiled as Allison pulled Scott to his feet.

"Oh, yeah, them" Stiles mumbled his hopes crushed once again.

"Cute" Lydia said looking down at her mitten covered hands.

"Cute" Stiles said as we stood up and made our way to the ice "Adorable" he rolled his eyes as we got to the railings of the rink.

"Since you never skated before, maybe I should give you a few pointers?" as Scott tried to go a little faster then a snail.

"Allison. Not that this is news to you or anything, but you remember the werewolf thing? Super speed, strength and reflexes" he watched as I skated over easily and did a little spin that sprayed him with ice.

"So a little ice skating should be no problem" I said with a chuckle as Allison let Scott go, he stated off really well which surprised me.

"Yeah. See? It's no problem" he called behind him as Allison and I watched on in amusement "- ugh!" he grunted out as he landed face first on the ice making me burst out laughing "Maybe" chuckling as we went Allison and I picked him off the ice.

"Well? Come on" Lydia said doing a little spinning jump next to us before continuing on at high speed.

"Okay, you got it. You got it. You got -" Allison and I cheered on as Scott wobbled off in a random direction before falling once more.

"I think I'm getting the hang of it!" he shouted as I skated over and checked his head just incase he was concuss.

"You look like you hit your head that time" I chuckled as I pulled him off the ice.

"What's that, coach?" Scott said with a twitch making me laughed really really hard.

Allison came up to my side and chuckled "You definitely hit your head" she smiled and took Scott off the ice before he broke something.

"Race you" Stiles said zipping past me, taking off in a flash I over took him and flipped him off as I did.

"Hey no werewolf powers" he said just loud enough for me to hear him, laughing louder I glanced at Lydia who was on her knees in the middle of the rink staring at the ice intently. Flashing past Stiles once more I came to an abrupt halt so I was in his way so he'd stop.

"I won" I laughed as he pouted and twitched "You owe me-" I was cut off by Lydia screaming like a banshee, her screams were so loud I covered my ears and almost fell to the ground, if Stiles wasn't next to me I'd be on the ice "Lydia?" I pulled my hands away when she stopped screaming and skated over to her shaking form.

"He- he's under the ice" she sobbed putting her gloved hand on the ice like she wanted to break it "we have to help him" looking at were she had put her hand I pulled her off the ground and dragged her to the edge of the rink where Allison and Scott were waiting.

"Lydia there's no one under the ice" Stiles mumbled as sobs shook her body.

______________________

YAY!! new chapter, as you can tell I got a new charger which is awesome.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, I shall be back next week to give you more :)

~~ Katt xx