Chapter 1.

This book will be written in Franks POV but will soon change later in the story.

FRANKS POV:
----------------------

"Frank Anthony Iero!! Get your ass up before i get in there and literally drag you out of bed!!" i heard my annoying mother yell from downstairs. You see... Today was the first day of my 11th grade year in high school. Summer, in my opinion, went by way to fast. Everything just flew by and it felt like a month when it was really 4 months. Anyways. I mumbled cuss words as I got out of bed and slipped off my pajama pants leaving me in my underwear. I slipped on some black skinny jeans and my black and white converse. I walked into my closet and put on a random band T-Shirt that ended up being Metallica. Cool!! I shuffled into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and carefully applied eyeliner. After i was all done, i grabbed my backpack and walked out the front door, ignoring my fathers rude remark to me as per usual, judging me on how i look and how i turned into the child he never wanted. The usual of my father in the morning. I saw school up a head. I blasted music in my headphones as i walked up to school. "HEY IERO!! READY FOR A NEW SCHOOL YEAR!?" Baxton Bayor yelled at me. Aka.. My school bully since elementary school. "Oh yeah... Im sooooo ready..." i replied sassy and sarcastic. I walked into the office to get my school schedule. "Frank Iero." i said when i was waiting in the front office. "Iero..hmm.. Oh!! There it is! Here you go Iero." the principal said to me. I mumbled a thanks and left. All classes in the B and C building. Awesome. Easy this year. I have Art 1st and 5th and 9th period. Wait.. Art 3 times a day? Seems weird but alright. Who's Mr. Way? Miss. Forest was here last year... Eh she probably retired. I like art. So im alright with it and having it 3 times a day. I walked into Art and sat. "Hello sir. Im Mr Way. You are?" he asked. "Uhm im Frank Ier-" i got cut off when i looked up at him up and down. He was so hot. He was nice and hot. I wanted to just hug and kiss him immediately. "Frank what?" he asked giggling a bit. "Also.. Close your mouth Frankie." i closed my mouth embarrassed and blushed a shade of red i didnt know i could have. "Uh.. Im F-Frank Iero." i replied to him. "Well.. Im glad to gave you in 3 of my classes. Im looking forward to this school year with you Mr. Iero" he said smiling then walking back go his desk. "Oh yeah.." i thought. "This will certainly be the best year ever.."