Chapter 5

I walked in and I was the first one there. "Hello Iero." Gerard said sexily as i past by him. "Hey Geebear." i replied. "Geebear?" He asked following me to my seat. "Yup!" i said popping the letter p. "I made you a cute nickname." he smiled. "I like that name Frankie." i blushed but he went back to his desk as more kids flooded in. Alex was one of em. "Oh! Hey Frank!" he said with a smile. "I didn't know I have class with you!" "yeah i didnt either!" i replied trying to sound happy amd preppy like he did but deeply failed. He smiled and laughed at my attempt and sat next to me in the back. I watched Gerard the whole class. "Hey Frank." Gerard said. "May i see you after class again?" he asked me. I snapped out of my daydream about him and replied, "huh? Oh uh.. Yeah sure." "i need to talk to you about art and the tutoring your parents requested." he said. "Oh yeah right! Yeah sure ill stay after class." i replied then putting my head down on the desk and thinkinh about Gerard.
A few minutes when class ends:
The bell rang and then everyone, but me, got up and left. Gerard said his goodbyes and locked the door along with shutting the blinds to all windows. "So what kinda tutoring do I need?" i asked smirking. "You're a naughty student." Gerard said. "And all naughty students need discipline."

Short chapter since i haven't updated in a while.