Chapter 6

Sorry about the late updates, I haven't been on much with class and everything goin on in my life right now, anyways, back to the book! :D

"w-wha-" I started to say and he put his finger on my lips.

"Shhhhh..Frankie..You've been a very naughty boy," Gerard said with a smirk, showing his cute teeth, "ill show you what i do to naughty boys, like yourself."

He caged me in up against the wall and came close to me, our lips inches away from eachother. My lips puckered automatically, and he smirked. I could almost feel his lips against mine. I wanted him desperately, and I made sure I showed it.

"Frankie.. what do you want from me..?" Gerard asked with a smirk.

"Y-You.. " I replied as I blushed deeply.

"So... So naughty... " Gerard whispered into my ear and I started to get harder, harder enough for it to show.

He looked down at it and back up at me with hunger, and his eyes full of lust. I smirked at him this time, and grabbed his face, kissing him forcefully. He was startled at first and then he began to kiss back forcefully, full of love and passion.

He slide his hand down my back and pulled me to him. I could feel his hard cock rubbing against mine and he grabbed my leg and raised it up, bringing us even closer than I thought you could.

We kissed sloppily, wet, and amazing. I tangled my fingers in his hair and pulled on it, making sure I made him harder, and it worked.

There was a knock at the door.

"H-Hey Gee.. It's Mikey.. Why is your door locked? Is everything okay?" Mikey asked.

"O-Oh.. " Gerard said letting go of me and fixing myself, I ran to a desk and sat down, fixing myself as well. I pulled my sketch book out on a drawing I've been working on for a while and started to draw. Gerard unlocked his door and opened it. He smiled cutely. "Sorry about that Mikes.. ya know how the school is with locking the doors," he laughed.

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that," His brother said with a small, barley there, smile and went back to his poker face. Odd...

"Anyways, what do ya need Mikey?" Gerard asked, "Im tutoring a student."

"Oh, Mr. Iero?" He asked and looked at me.

"Yeah," I smiled a bit, "Hi Mr. Way"

Mikey chuckled and said, "Iero, I told you that you can call me Mikey. "

"O-Oh yeah, sorry Mikey, " I smiled softly and blushed a little bit.

"I'm gonna take the car home, you okay walking, Gee?"

"A hundred percent," He replied and smiled. Mikey took off and Gerard closed the door, my watch beeped and I looked at the time. I texted my mom on my crappy phone and said I was gonna be late. she replied and just said okay.

"Geebear," I said and he turned around.

"Yeah?" He replied and crouched in front of my desk.

I took out his phone and punched something in. I gave it back to him, kissed him softly and left the room, smirking and walking proud.

A few minutes later, I checked my phone and I got a message from an unknown number.

"Hey Frankie pie~ <3" 

I smiled to myself and blushed. I walked along the sidewalk, pulling out a cigeratte, and lighting it. I sat down at a park bench and smiled.

In a long while, I finally smiled. Not a fake smile. But a real one.