Chapter 9

I wake up in the arms of Gerard. I smile to myself and remember what I said.

This morning is gonna be... spectacular...

I slowly get out of bed, careful to not wake up Gerard as I slowly make my way out of the room.

I open and shut the door very gently, making sure to not make a sound.

"Hiya there, Frank!" I hear Mikey say as I jump in fright.

"Oh my fuck! ..Mikey..geez..you scared the shit outta me," I said, clutching my chest where my heart is. I have one of those right? Ah well.

"If you shit yourself..bathroom is down there," Mikey says, chuckling softly as he walks away, eating popcorn.

Growling softly, I walk down the hall and to the kitchen.

My eyes are lit up by how amazing this kitchen looks. I go to the fridge and takes out many ingredients for pancakes, eggs, and a fruit smoothie.

You may be asking, Frank, do you know how to cook? The answer is. Maybe.

I've cooked once before and it turned out okay, I mean, I didn't burn the house down or anything, so I guess that's a good sign? Plus, I have Mikey with me.

I start by mixing up the pancake batter then heating up the stove. I find a pan that's the right size and i made a few pancakes. Well...that wasn't so hard.

Next...eggs.. I sigh to myself as I start scrambling the eggs, mixing salt and pepper in them as well. They came out just as I hoped. I smile to myself as I grab the blender and grabs all the ingredients for the smoothie.

Strawberries? Check.

Bananas? Check.

Blueberries? Check.

Milk? I..believe they have some.

Ice? Who doesn't have it? Well..lots of people.. but check.

Alright. Seems like I have enough things for that. Right...? Who am I kidding? I'm Frank Iero I got this shit in the BAG.

I put all the fruit in the mixer and mixes it, forgetting to put on the lid, it goes everywhere.

Fuck.
Fuck.
Fuck.
Fuck.
F u c k.

I needa clean.

I bite my lip ring as I make another one correctly and i put everything on a tray.

I mean..sure?

Quickly cleans up my mess as I hear the bedroom door open.

OH GOD HES COMING (hehe..that's what she said...)

FRANK! NOW IS NOT THE TIME FOR JOKES!

I'm sorry, I'm sorry, fuck.

I take everything off the tray and sets it on the table. I make it seem like I'm making more smoothies for Mikey and I. Should I? Yeah, I should.

I continue to chew on my lower lip as I make more smoothies.

Pop!

I scream like a little girl as toast pops out of the toaster. My heart races fast as I look over at Mikey giggling like a two year old.

"Yay! My toast is done!" Mikey says as he skips over and grabs a fork. He reaches in for the toast with it.

"MIKEY, NO!" I say as I throw the fork in the sink.

"B-Buh...mah toast.."

I grab the toast out of the toaster and unplugs it.

"Jesus, Mikes.." I mumble as I hand him a smoothie, "Have this," I say as he grabs it.

"What's in it?" He asks, smelling it then looking at me, "Better question, why is there smoothie in your hair and on your face and clothes?"

"N-N-Not the point!" I say as I blush deeply and bites on my lip ring.

Gerard walks over to me and wraps his arms around my waist, making me jump, "is it just a Way brother thing to scare me?"

Gerard and Mikey both giggle.

"Hey," Gerard says, "What's in your hair? It smells good."

I sign with defeat as I point at the smoothie on the table, "Its for you."

Gerard smiles as he kisses my cheek and sits down at the table. I drink my smoothie and slides down the counter.

Good job, Frank. You've been awake for a good hour or two and you've managed to get smoothie on the ceiling.

No I did-

I look up at the ceiling just in time for some smoothie to drink in my eye.

Sigh..

It's gonna be one long day...

AHHH I hope you enjoyed this little update (: 

If you wanna talk and be friends,

Instagram: poptato3
Kik: likeyrathbone

I hope you all had a wonderful day (: