Chapter 4

I walked in and sat in the back of the class and i saw as the other Mr. Way walked in. He was attractive with blonde hair but his natural hair color showed on the sides. His bangs hung over his face. "Hello class! I am Mr. Way.. Some may know the other Mr. Way.. He is my older brother. I will go around the room personally and get to know you more." he said and started up at the front talking to each student for a while then moving to the next. "And your name?" he asked me. "Frank Iero." i replied with a smirk. "Nice to meet you Frank. Im Mr. Way or Mikey. You know my brother. He was talking about how you're such a good student so i trust you with my name." he said and smiled a little back. "That's cool!" i said. "So Frank, what kind of music you like?" he asked interested. "Rock. Smashing pumpkins. Blink-182. Beastie boys." i replied scared of what he may say. "Pretty cool! I listen to that too. More Anthrax but ya know." he said awkwardly. He walked to the front of the class and talked to us about some music of some sort. The class was pretty short. I went off to lunch and I walked in on Baxton beating the living shit outta someone. "Hey!!" i yelled and Baxton stopped and turned to look at me. "What Iero!? Can't you see im busy!?!" i walked over and pushed Baxton and helped the guy up and he ran into the bathroom. I ran in too and locked the door just in time because Baxton slammed into the side of the door. "Hey..you okay..?" i asked going next to the guy and helping him stop the bleeding. "Thanks mate. And yeah I'm alright." he replied. "What's your name?" he asked me. "Frank.. Frank Iero." i replied with a smile. "Frank.. Cool name. I'm Kellin." he replied. "Kellin Quinn." "awesome name." i said with a little smile. Once he stopped bleeding, i walked him out and he dragged me to one of his friends. "Hey! Thanks for saving Kellin!" he said. "It means so much someone helped him when i couldn't be there." "yeah no problem.. Baxton isn't hard to get rid of" i replied. "Im Jack Barakat." "Frank Iero." i said and shook hands with him. Another boy came over.. Kinda looks like Jack but not really. "Hey cutie." he said in Jacks ear and made him blush. "Oh hello. I'm Alex. Jack's boyfriend." he said confidently. "Cute." i replied. "I'm Frank." and another guy came and hugged the living death out of Kellin. He stopped and looked at me. I smiled a bit. "I'm Vic. Kellins boyfriend." he replied and we hugged. "I'm Frank." a bell went off but only certain students leave and I was one of students. "Anyways.." i said. "Talk to you guys later. I have to go." i said and they all said goodbye and I went off on my own back to art class to see Gerard.