Chapter 3

On with le storyyyyyyyyy

As i was practically on top of Gerard, he flipped us over and his crotch was on top of mine and he started grinding and we both grew harder. I grabbed his shirt with all my might and kisses hik roughly. "C-Can we finish this later t-tonight... M-My house?" i asked him and he replied, "yes of course.. I can't not finish this can i now?" he smirked. "I think not Mr. Way." i said. He climbed off me. "I'll see you later tonight." Gerard winked and let me out of the classroom. I walked down the halls and saw Baxton and his group. "Hey Iero!!" Baxton yelled. "Where you think you're going!?" "uh.. Class." i replied with a no-duh tone. "Don't fucking sass me Iero." he said. "Piss off!" i yelled. "Just cuz I denied you doesnt mean you have to fucking bully me!!"
It was the summer of 99. Baxton and I were casually walking the park at about 6pm after school. "So Frank..." Baxton started. "I've been thinking...that i need to ask you something.. W-Will you go out with me..?" I knew i was gay but i didn't like Baxton that way. "I-Im sorry... I just.. Don't like you that way..." his face went from sad to mad and upset. "You'll regret your decision Iero." he said and walked off.
"Oh please!" Baxton said. "Let the past be the past." "then leave it there. I didnt like you then and i dont now. I like someone else and you bullying me wont make me like you." As i finished the bell rang and I headed off to my 3rd period class. Music. It was with another Mr. Way...maybe his brother?