Chapter 2.

Hows everyone today?? I will try to update this book and some of my other ones soon. Love ya guys~ Troublemaker.

As i still wondered and thought about Mr. Way, the bell rang. A bunch of students rushed in and filled up most of the seats. I was the only one in the back. It was the seat where i can do mostly anything. But this year... I think ill pay close attention... Not to the work of anything.. But only to Mr. Way. "Alright class." Mr. Way said once and everyone looked up at him and went silent. "I am Mr. Way. I already know one student," he said as he winked at me. ",but one by one ill go around and talk to you." Mr. Way walked to the kid in the first row. He was crouched to the side of the desk and I noticed him starring at me. I was looking at him but onlu glances... He is my teacher.. Even though hes really attractive. Mr. Way ended up going through everyone and crouched in front of me. "No uh sir!!" Baxton said. "You don't want to go to him!" "oh?" Mr. Way said. "And why not Mr. Bayor?" "because hes a LOSER!" baxton yelled and then laughed. Mr. Way rolled his eyes and brought his attention to me. "Hello Mr. Iero. I believe we already met." Mr. Way said smiling. I smiled back and put my hands on my lap. I felt something touch and wrap around my hand. It was Mr. Ways hand on mine. I tried not to scream or die of fangirl. I kept calm and looked him in the eye. I wanted to let him know i felt the same way, i turned my hand over so our palms were together. He had bigger hands than i did. He locked our fingers.. Mine barley reached his knuckles but his went over my knuckles to almost the center of my hand. I had butterflies in my stomach and i started to blush. I looked at Mr. Way and he was blushing too. We let go and he stood up. "You. And only you. Have permission to call me by my real name." Mr. Way said. "What is it??" i asked interested. "Gerard." he replied with a smile and walked off. "Alright class!" Gerard was saying but got cut off by all of my thoughts. Does he like me like that? No he couldnt.. Hes the teacher and hes older than me... But age is just a number.. Hmm... I really like Gerard. Even his name is beautiful. My thoughts got cut off by the bell. "Frank? Can you stay for a bit?" Gerard asked. "Yeah sure." i replied and sat back down in my seat. Gerard close and locked the doors and closed all the blinds. He walked up to me and practically threw my desk backwards and sat sexily across my legs. I wrapped my arms around his waist and looked up into his eyes with a smile. "I really like you Frank... Even is im your teacher..." Gerard whispered in my ear. "I like you too.. So much.." i replied and he leaned in. I did too and our lips met and we moved in sync. It was so perfect nothing can top it. We started to kiss rougher and rougher and the kiss got heated and i felt Gerard start to get hard. I wanted to make him more hard so i grinded up against him. He got harder and then we had to stop because we were gonna be late. "Go give this to your teacher... Tell him Mr. Way needs to talk to you more.." Gerard said with a smirk. He got off of me and i stood up. I kissed and bit his neck then left the room. A gave the note to my teacher and basically ran all the way back to see Gerard sitting on his desk. I climbed on the desk behind him and wrapped my arms around his neck and started to kiss it. "Such a tease Frankie.." Gerard moaned softly as i hit his sweet spot. The nickname he gave me made butterflies erupt in my stomach.
And im gonna stop right here. :3. Hope you liked this chapter. Like it if you do! Comment or PM me if you have any ideas! See you guys in the next chapter. Baiiiii!!~ Troublemaker