Chapter 2

Disclaimer: I do not own divergent, duh, okay now that that's out of the way, here's the chapter.

---

Four POV

I've learned a lot about Zeke. He sure is a talker, but it's not just him, his family is pretty popular here in dauntless. And by popular, I mean that basically, everyone knows and loves them. Zeke, Uriah, and Tris are the famous Pedrad trio.

Apparently, his sister is named Tris, she's drop dead gorgeous, very athletic, smart, funny, and basically everything you could ever want in a girl. And, she's single.

There's a catch though, I've also heard that her brothers are so protective of her. They didn't need to go into details, I could imagine. But it turns out, that they're not actually biologically sister and brother. Tris was adopted by the Pedrad family when she was really young, but they still love her all the same, possibly even more. They say one of the reasons Zeke and Uriah, Zeke's brother, are so protective of her is because he's afraid she might leave him. And he always acts like a fatherly figure to her, is because she's never met her father, biological or adoptive. Zeke told me that his dad died from a car crash when he was only three.

The Pedrad's have a sad backstory, but are now stronger than ever. On the scale of hardness, the Pedrad's would be stronger than diamonds.

I've always wondered what it would be like to have someone care so much about you. I never knew, and probably won't ever will.

"So is it a yes or what man?"  Zeke asked, snapping me back to reality.

"What?" I asked Zeke, confused.

"I said, can I have your cake?" Zeke questioned hopefully.

"Ummm...how about...no" I replied.

"No? That doesn't sound like 'yes'." Zeke answered in mock confusion. And before Zeke could beg me again, I stuffed all of my cake into my mouth. 

I got up to throw away my trash, when, being the klutz I am, I crashed into someone. We both end up on the ground, with our stuff everywhere.

"I am so sorry", I said apologetically, trying to clean up as fast as I can. I looked up and got a better look at the person I bumped into. She had gorgeous blond curls rolling off her shoulders like the waves of an ocean. A bright smile that would immediately light up a room, and the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen. They were a mix of a cloudy gray and a bright blue, like clouds on a sunny day.

"It's okay," her angelic voice bringing me back to reality. She smiled at me before walking away to a table in the corner.

"Woah," I said turning around, "Who was that?"

Zeke just rolled his eyes, and answered back, "My sister."