Chapter 7

Ok, so I kinda, maybe forgot about this, and I'm really, super, duper sorry about not updating in like forever. I can name excuse, after excuse, but you probably don't want to hear them.

But you know, there still isn't 30 reviews, so it's kinda your fault, but I'm not gonna place blame.

Oh yea, and one more thing I'm just wondering, do I have to do a disclaimer for like every chapter or just like one for the story? 'cause I've seen both, so I'm not really sure what to do.

Disclaimer: I do not own Divergent, duh you already know that, and it's kinda obvious, but I'm just trying to be safe.

Anyways, on with the story.

---

Tris POV

I wake to a bucket of cold, ice freezing water being splashed on me. The second I feel it, I already know it's none other than my two idiotic brothers.

Drenched, I calmly get out of my bed, look them dead in the eye while they're laughing their sorry asses off. Then scream at the top of my lungs, and tackle them.

They seem me coming just in time and quickly sprint away. I end up chasing them in circles. and Uriah slips on the water I left behind and lands flat on his butt, causing Zeke to land on Uriah's face.

Before I murder them, I take out my phone and take a quick photo, you know, for memories, and payback.

When I'm done, I put my phone away safely, then calmly walk towards the kitchen, right past them. They look at me weirdly, probably surprised that I didn't slaughter them.

I open the cabinet door and start to look for something. They cautiously get up, and start walking towards me. Before they can do anything, I grab two bottles of sticky, expired, honey, and squirt all over their faces.

I grab my phone, we're making so many memories today.

------------

I speed walk towards the cafeteria, one, cause I'm starving. And two, before Zeke and Uriah catch up to me.

Before I walk in, I crash into a wall, I look up and realize the wall is actually a person.

"I am so sorry!" the wall says to me with an apologetic look.

"It's fine", I say getting up, "I'm Tris."

He smiles back at me and says, "pleasure to meet you Tris, I'm Jay."

I smile back at him and take a quick scan. He seems around my age, but he's around maybe 5, 6 feet, taller than me. Duh, I'm the shortest person I know. He has hazel brown hair, that kind of flops over to the side, but in a cute way. He also has big, soft brown eyes that you could just get lost in.

"Hey, um, I'm sorry, but I'm kinda lost." His voice snapping me back to reality, "I was at a party last night, and got pretty drunk."

I laugh and direct him towards the apartment rooms. Jay thanks me, and gives me a quick handshake, winks at me, then hurries off.

What was that all about? I wonder confused when I realize he gave me a slip of paper, during our handshake.

I open it up, and it says "Call me", with a happy face, and his phone number. I shove the paper in my pocket and smile to myself as I walk towards my table.

---------

"Hey what's up Tris", Zeke calls to me, as I sit down. I see Uriah and Zeke, happily eating, their cake, when I realize that I forgot to get food. I groan inwardly, not wanting to get up.